Going to club w/ my girl

Reaction score
I have been with this girl for 2 weeks, I have already dealt with her and tonight I am going to be attending a club with her and her lady friends.

How do I conduct myself. I read fingers advice about spicy social proof and capitalizing on the competitive nature of da ladies and I definately love running game...lol. What should I do?

Advice?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you have already dealt with her"

YEAH MAN YOU DA MAN.

"social proof and capitalizing on competitive nature"

YEAH MAN YOU DA MAN.

i made no sense, did I? your post made no sense either.

Reaction score
Nice, I was getting laid while you wrote/read that post. I guess compared to you, I am the man...sarcastic ****ers!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore the keyboard jockeys.
heres my advice.
DON'T GO TO THE CLUB!

i've just come out of a long term relationship (8 months).. getting to know her friends, and vice versa is not a good idea.. (more so her meeting ur friends..) but gossip will start. gossip will cause problems. u'll constantly be watching urself etc.

when you go out, go out with ur boys. but, do let the girl go out. make her keep her friends.

thats my advice.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quest said:
i've just come out of a long term relationship (8 months)
I'm making an academic assumption here so correct me if I'm wrong but you think the solution is to not do what you have done...previously... don't do this don't do that, isolate her... etc

A deep seated fear will lead you to lose your woman inevitably...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Nice, I was getting laid while you wrote/read that post. I guess compared to you, I am the man...sarcastic ****ers!
oh yeah mr tough guy well while you wear typing THAT post i was having a threesome so there

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
I'm making an academic assumption here so correct me if I'm wrong but you think the solution is to not do what you have done...previously... don't do this don't do that, isolate her... etc

A deep seated fear will lead you to lose your woman inevitably...
not all of what i did was bad. but i do consider the way we began to interact with each others friends occured far too early. my friends became her friends, and her friends became my friends, before i was even really a proper boyfriend, it all grew together, and then, when it ended, i couldn't get rid of her and had to cut alot of my friends off (although this is almost all fixed now).

talking to other friends, and seeing there relationships, the guy who is by far the most successful kept me, and others, from befriending his girlfriend until well after 6 months.
by that time, she was completely and utterly his, and therefor, would not be involved in the gossipy **** the other girls (who we ALL introduced to early) got involved in.

i have no doubt that the personalities of these girls also comes into it.. but i firmly beleive that they were all introduced too soon.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
while you all were typing that i was taking a s.hit

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Using your right AND left doesnt consititute as a threesome to me...but whatevs
well getting laid doesnt mean getting the dog to lick off the peanut butter but whatevs

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u guys aren't going to post things which are atleast somewhat constructive, why aren't you out sarging? or studying? or building your body... or anything, read a book or something..
guys, do something to better urself..