Going speed dating next week

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys got any tips for conversation etc ?

Im just going for a laugh with a couple mates and we'll see what happens ...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be aware that even if you do have several matches, most of them are flaky and tend to not respond to your initial contact after the event. Seems like getting the validation of getting picked and liked by many men is just good enough for them. So make sure you make a strong impression and get them to comit (in their head) to talking to you again.

Good experience for quickly sparking some interest and attraction. It will help your communication skills a lot.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to one of those. 80% of the women were fat and ugly. The rest were in HB8+ scale however. So I guess every man picked hotties...
It was a waste of time and money.

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get one of your buddies to go with you and tell the chicks you didn't even want to come but you're helping your buddy. They will eat that **** up.

One time I dressed really nice and told all the chicks that I didn't want to come but the girl running the even needed some people to come because not enough were signing up so I was just doing her a favor. Got laid by a hot redhead who was there as support for her ugly friend by doing that. It helped that i happened to know the girl running the event though :cool:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
I've been to one of those. 80% of the women were fat and ugly. The rest were in HB8+ scale however. So I guess every man picked hotties...
Have you been before?

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
It was a waste of time and money.

this is free and organised by the college i go to so nothing but student gonna be there ;)

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can find out about these events?

I considered going to one if I found one, AND I had a friend of mine, out of the blue, mention to me a couple weeks ago, thta he'd go if he knew where there was one at.

Any ideas?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say just act like you don't care. The other guys are trying to have nervous and boring little mini job interviews. You should be only trying to have a laugh about something. As with any c&f, a laugh at her expense is ok, as long as it is light hearted and about some trivial thing. Don't call a tall chick an Amazon or a chubby girl fat, but you can rip on her purse or shoes a little. Or make fun of anything else you find funny. If all you care about is having fun in that moment, it projects value on your part.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's worked for me (yeah, I've done this too) is to run the interview process yourself. Understand what the event is about, conversation. The bad thing is that more times than not the majority of the people there aren't good conversationalist so unless you drive the interaction yourself it's like pushing a boulder uphill.

I say come in with some good questions. Not any of the "What do you do," "where did you grow up" boring BS either. Have at least five creative questions, nothing too intellectual but ones that don't typically come up in conversation, basically qualify her right then and there (be confident, not ****y; it'll scare them away). Here's another reason why it will work, if you drive the interview you can answer your own questions too in order for her to get to know you. This way you won't go in worrying about her asking you something off the wall that you weren't prepared to answer.

Be a man and take control. It'll make you stand out from the the AFC and make you memorable. You'll be surprised how many women say that they're interested in you, even the ones you weren't interested in yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Casanova said:
bump...I'm interested in question suggestions
What do you talk about when you're qualifying?