Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going slow/taking things slow

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so how should I proceed? If nothing happens this weekend I’m going on a sex rampage while she’s in Morocco next week and I will just continue as platonic friends and go see girls and be honest with her about it
You don't need permission from her.

Go do ur stuff man. Stop thinking abt her. It's her job to think of you. She's the female here.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say push it to the limit until she says no. When she does say no or stop, back off and try again a bit later. It's always better to seem more advantageous than less. Most women secretly want an aggressive man but throw up the defenses to make them seem no "easy" or just a quick lay. Women want men who go after the pus.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to recommend forgetting about sex, till she's tearing off your clothes.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out for dinner me her, and her other two mates from Australia. We ended up arguing, I went outside on my phone started chatting to ppl, come back in the restruant everyone’s hating me. Sara kicks off, says something to the effect of if you gonna be like this just leave..

“Have a good evening girls”

I bounce obv

I ask her if we are going tommorow (today) or if I should make other plans. She text me “don’t care” at 12am I’m sleeping by this time

Then I wake up to a text at 5:40 “coming home soon...”

It’s now 6:57 and I’m dressed suave as fvck skinny jeans, shirt blazer with pocket square and brown shoes honestly I look like a god

I’m not wishing her happy bday today, pretty sure she went home with some guy, I’m meeting a girl tonight instead of going to her bday, I don’t need this stress and never dealt with such a woman before, I now see why her friends didn’t wanna live with her, she’s fvcked this whole arrangement for herself and Im now doing me

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
We went out for dinner me her, and her other two mates from Australia. We ended up arguing, I went outside on my phone started chatting to ppl, come back in the restruant everyone’s hating me. Sara kicks off, says something to the effect of if you gonna be like this just leave..

“Have a good evening girls”

I bounce obv

I ask her if we are going tommorow (today) or if I should make other plans. She text me “don’t care” at 12am I’m sleeping by this time

Then I wake up to a text at 5:40 “coming home soon...”

It’s now 6:57 and I’m dressed suave as fvck skinny jeans, shirt blazer with pocket square and brown shoes honestly I look like a god

I’m not wishing her happy bday today, pretty sure she went home with some guy, I’m meeting a girl tonight instead of going to her bday, I don’t need this stress and never dealt with such a woman before, I now see why her friends didn’t wanna live with her, she’s fvcked this whole arrangement for herself and Im now doing me

I think you should be honest with yourself, you want her as a gf. She out-manuvered you.

You are too invested emotionally. I would eject. Murk, procceed with *caution.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok we banged again last night, it was good, she is reluctant to kiss me though which I find odd as we have kissed before, she’s so weird. Will proceed with caution

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
What does this actually mean when a woman says it?

When I've heard this before it was just words to excuse supposed "slvt" behavior later that night when I smash.

It can mean lots of things, she might have a timetable to sex "6 date rule" or w/e, or maybe doesn't want to rush in and ruin it what you have, or maybe she is not fully in it and wants a chance to back out later?

Any of the older guys got some pearls of wisdom you can spray across my neck on this one?
She is a Virgin or she wants to see more commitment of if you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking back, the sex was very mechanical, alien and pedestrian. I don't think she knows how to show affection and can only flirt/initiate sex while drunk. I'm thinking either been abused/raped or gets so blackout drunk/memory loss she has assumed rape, either way she's ****ed. I am cutting my losses here and have 2 dates lined for tomorrow and Wednesday.