Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out alone?

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a really strange position right now. I recently moved to the city, got a new job and a place to live. However, all of my friends now have serious girlfriends and rarely go out. When we do go out it's usually to a movie or something, not a great place to meet people. Because I'm in a new place I have very few friends which makes going out difficult. I absolutely hat going out alone unless it's to read a coffee shop. Going out to bars or clubs alone is really depressing and makes me feel that much more insecure. I notice that people also look at you strange when you're out a bar alone.

Does anyone have experience doing this? I've become completely bummed out because I feel like I'm missing out on so many things. I live in a great location close to lots of places to hang out but can't get over going out alone. Am I just being a *****? If I go out alone where should I go?

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to do a search on this board, as it's been discussed several times. Actually, I raised the same question just the other day on the mature man's board and you can read the suggestions to my/our question there.

Also, how about working on your daytime game in the meantime. In your daily routine, I am sure you go grocery shopping, hit up cafes, go the gym, whatever. These are all pretty decent places to have convo's with the women (much better than clubs actually).

If you have any local message boards for PUA's in your area (we have one in Los Angeles for example), you might want to head out to nightspots with like minded individuals who post on these boards.

Finally, how about 'recruiting' a friend or two from your new worksite to head out with you one of these weekends. Good luck and post a FR/LR!

Allan

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did try a search and got zero results...WTF?