Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I disagree. Social proof is important, and if you're walking around by yourself you're not getting any social proof there buddy. At a mall you might be able to get away with it, but being alone at a club or bar is only going to hurt you.Originally posted by Don_Marko
It is by far, without a doubt THE WAY to get chicks
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Women at the mall don't dwell on the social status of some guy they don't know. You seem to have it fixed in your mind that chicks are going to be talking about some guy all by himself at a mall.I kind of think the same way as No Escape wouldn't they think like "This guys such a loner"
I've been doing this deliberately lately, I have a bit of a phobia about being alone in social situations, so I do it to confront my fears. I do a bar hop, find a joint that I'm comfortable with, and I've had some pretty good success because once you are comfortable, there are few distractions, and in certain environments where it is more geared to pickups, I've had women open me up.Originally posted by No Escape
You think it's a good way to meet chicks? Or do you think they get turned off when they see you alone?
You will not be alone in a club or bar because you'll be approaching chicks and getting social proof from them... What hurts you is when you have a ****farm of drunken buddies around you.Originally posted by Interpol
I disagree. Social proof is important, and if you're walking around by yourself you're not getting any social proof there buddy. At a mall you might be able to get away with it, but being alone at a club or bar is only going to hurt you.
Do you know what social proof is? You don't get social proof from people you're trying to meet, you get it from people you already know.Originally posted by Don_Marko
You will not be alone in a club or bar because you'll be approaching chicks and getting social proof from them... What hurts you is when you have a ****farm of drunken buddies around you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That is the best attitude I think. If youre there, whether youre alone or with the crew, if youre having a good time who gives a ****You go out to have fun and to make it as fun as possible. Your social proff should be in the same mind set. And with that said and done, who really gives a ****?
I beg to differ. Most people around you won't know if the person you're chatting to is somebody you've known previously or if you've just met them, especially if you're a very social person. This is how you can create Social Proof. You can briefly chat up a woman, leave her be, and catch up with her later. This gives the illusion that she's an old friend of yours that you happened to run into.Do you know what social proof is? You don't get social proof from people you're trying to meet, you get it from people you already know.