Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on vacation to meet a shy hot girl.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's really been a while. I have a new case and would like your opinion on it.

I'm going to Germany in 5 days to meet a really good-looking girl I've known from vacation a couple of years ago, nothing happened back then. I will sleep at her house. Everything looks set right?

There are a few problems though. She is shy and she still lives at her parents. I know that negs don't work really well with shy girls while building rapport and still being playful does.

Do you guys have any tips on how I could close this girl?
Thanks in advance.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your response.

Yes that makes sense. However she still lives with her parents, so I guess I will have to wait with the f close for the right moment.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, no I've never made that link nor have I seen the movie. This is just an uncommon situation so I wanted to hear your guys' opinions on it.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man . . . Going on vacation just to meet a girl? . . . you shouldn't be going to such efforts just to get with one girl, or any amount of girls in fact. I wish you the best in the situation, but seriously, up yr game so you don't have to go catch a plane to Germany to get with someone.

It's far more convenient to bang the girl next door if you know what I mean. One of the main points in being a Don Juan is being able to get laid ANYWHERE (in reasonable situations) that's what you need to be aiming for. You'll get there, just don't stop improving yr game!