Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a trip to Spain

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you may have remembered me posting about this.

I'm going to Barcelona for a week with a girl I met on IG. She's probably a legit 9, maybe even higher. If you want pics, message me.

I will probably post about this after, who knows. I have a feeling it will be really interesting.

I've never met her in person, so it's really hard to say how it'll go, but I have a feeling it'll be a good time.

Any general advice? Kind of crazy to think I'll be sharing a bed for a week with a women I've never met, in a foreign country. What could go wrong?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And before anyone asks, no I did not pay for her plane tix, and she's offered to pay her share of the hotel and has already bought tickets to shows and other things, so I'm not simping.

My advice? Stop thinking about it and enjoy. And above all enjoy yourself.

Modern Man Advice
Yeah p much. Kind of a big deal for me, I've never even been to Europe.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of the funny looking girls on the beaches there, their mums have faces like nuns in pain. Better stick with your IG girl.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice! Enjoy bro. Budget at least100 euros daily per person for food and local transportation. Madrid/Barcelona has imho a bunch hotels that are both cheaper and nicer than hotels in London/Paris, its just better value for your money.

Barcelona is easily my favorite city in Europe, it has a certain Je ne se quoi for me. I just love walking that city at night. To me, people seem somehow friendlier than other cities I´ve visited in Europe. Maybe part of it is because Spanish is my native language. Its weird (in a cool way) to feel so far from home and yet so close to it at the same time.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Enjoy bro. Budget at least100 euros daily per person for food and local transportation. Madrid/Barcelona has imho a bunch hotels that are both cheaper and nicer than hotels in London/Paris, its just better value for your money.

Barcelona is easily my favorite city in Europe, it has a certain Je ne se quoi for me. I just love walking that city at night. To me, people seem somehow friendlier than other cities I´ve visited in Europe. Maybe part of it is because Spanish is my native language. Its weird (in a cool way) to feel so far from home and yet so close to it at the same time.
My Spanish is pretty basic - how many people there speak English in your experience? Especially at business establishments.

Our hotel is $600 for 5 nights and in a great location.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Barcelona is different than the rest of Spain from what I have heard due to cultural differences and influenced from the Moors... don't they want to break away and become their own country?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some of you may have remembered me posting about this.

I'm going to Barcelona for a week with a girl I met on IG. She's probably a legit 9, maybe even higher. If you want pics, message me.

I will probably post about this after, who knows. I have a feeling it will be really interesting.

I've never met her in person, so it's really hard to say how it'll go, but I have a feeling it'll be a good time.

Any general advice? Kind of crazy to think I'll be sharing a bed for a week with a women I've never met, in a foreign country. What could go wrong?
Well...the first thing that could go wrong is if one of you isn't attracted to the other in person. It would create a weird vibe for that long of a time together....

The other is that you don't really get along personality wise and clash, making 7 days seem like an eternity.

And the least likely is that she is a thief and tries to rob you in your sleep(ie, takes your wallet then bounces and you never hear from her again)

Neither of those will probably happen and being on a vacation in a foreign country with someone always turns up the sex meter so you will probably be fvcking like rabbits but those are my answers to your questions.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trip went really well for the first several days, then she turned into a complete bvtch near the end of the trip.

For some context - she had crazy high sex drive and even said how important it was to her. She initiated sex every time and we had been fvcking raw and I was nutting inside her from the first night on. She loved dirty talk and had previously said she loved how I came inside her.

On one of our last nights, we were fvcking and I early on she says "don't *** inside me". I say okay, and later I say "how about you finish me off" and she says "no" in a seemingly playful tone. I then try to physically hoist my torso closer to her (she was under me) and notice some resistance and playfully say "what if I just made you do it?". I ended up cumming on her body, and after we were done she turned to face the other side of the bed and basically stonewalled me. After a while I say "I assume you're upset about my comment?" and she says "obviously", to which I say my comment was just dirty talk and meant nothing.

Later, it turned into this huge fight where she hurled several insults at me and turns into a total b!tch. She claims was upset over my refusal to apologize for my "sick comment". The next day (thankfully our last) she was just as bitchy and cold, and was condensending as hell. Were it not for my lack of phone network data and the costs of getting around on my own + new hotel, I would have loved to hasve just spend the last day alone.

Anyway, no harm no foul; she wasn't really my type anyway. In many ways just another typical hot blonde "thot" obsessed with social media who would stare at herself in the mirror at every opportunity. ADHD as hell, and kind of annoying to talk to as she randomly interrupted and didn't listen to what I said. Lots of makeup, hair styling, etc. Vain and incredibly entitled attitude. She even said she was used to using her looks to get whatever she wanted from men. Her personality was such a turn off that I didn't even enjoy the sex that much despite her fantastic body. I'm pretty sure the fight she had was actually a bait and probably had already lost interest/respect in me earlier that day and simply used the fight to rationalize it.

The trip itself was still great, especially the first 4 days, and I am glad I went, but next time I won't be going with some random girl I meet on IG. In fact, I think I'd really enjoy going on a trip like that by myself.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trip went really well for the first several days, then she turned into a complete bvtch near the end of the trip.

For some context - she had crazy high sex drive and even said how important it was to her. She initiated sex every time and we had been fvcking raw and I was nutting inside her from the first night on. She loved dirty talk and had previously said she loved how I came inside her.

On one of our last nights, we were fvcking and I early on she says "don't *** inside me". I say okay, and later I say "how about you finish me off" and she says "no" in a seemingly playful tone. I then try to physically hoist my torso closer to her (she was under me) and notice some resistance and playfully say "what if I just made you do it?". I ended up cumming on her body, and after we were done she turned to face the other side of the bed and basically stonewalled me. After a while I say "I assume you're upset about my comment?" and she says "obviously", to which I say my comment was just dirty talk and meant nothing.

Later, it turned into this huge fight where she hurled several insults at me and turns into a total b!tch. She claims was upset over my refusal to apologize for my "sick comment". The next day (thankfully our last) she was just as bitchy and cold, and was condensending as hell. Were it not for my lack of phone network data and the costs of getting around on my own + new hotel, I would have loved to hasve just spend the last day alone.

Anyway, no harm no foul; she wasn't really my type anyway. In many ways just another typical hot blonde "thot" obsessed with social media who would stare at herself in the mirror at every opportunity. ADHD as hell, and kind of annoying to talk to as she randomly interrupted and didn't listen to what I said. Lots of makeup, hair styling, etc. Vain and incredibly entitled attitude. She even said she was used to using her looks to get whatever she wanted from men. Her personality was such a turn off that I didn't even enjoy the sex that much despite her fantastic body. I'm pretty sure the fight she had was actually a bait and probably had already lost interest/respect in me earlier that day and simply used the fight to rationalize it.

The trip itself was still great, especially the first 4 days, and I am glad I went, but next time I won't be going with some random girl I meet on IG. In fact, I think I'd really enjoy going on a trip like that by myself.
going on the trip with her provided 'boyfriend vibes' rather than hook up vibes. so she ran relationship game on you.
the fight was bait to turn you into more of a provider/boyfriend by getting you to apologise and chase her/fight for her. it was an attempt to put her in the power position of the relationship where her feelings matter more than urs. if you are positioning urself as a boyfriend, many girls want the power in that kind of relationship, because otherwise they feel too vulernable being in a relationship with a man they cant control.
also look up 'covert narcisssit'. seems like the narcissist abuse cycle of 'idealise then devalue'

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I kinda figured things would go south at some point but it's good you got lots of hot wild vacation sex out of her before it happened.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going on the trip with her provided 'boyfriend vibes' rather than hook up vibes. so she ran relationship game on you.
the fight was bait to turn you into more of a provider/boyfriend by getting you to apologise and chase her/fight for her. it was an attempt to put her in the power position of the relationship where her feelings matter more than urs. if you are positioning urself as a boyfriend, many girls want the power in that kind of relationship, because otherwise they feel too vulernable being in a relationship with a man they cant control.
also look up 'covert narcisssit'. seems like the narcissist abuse cycle of 'idealise then devalue'
We live in different countries, I thought it would be a no-strings-attached fun trip, why would she even bother trying to play any leverage/frame games like that, especially on the 2nd to last night? She had talked about going on other trips, visiting me, etc so clearly she would have wanted more, but only if I caved to her frame.

I also did not think she would be a covert narcissist; I just ended a relationship with one a couple months ago and even told her about it; the fact that she was probably also a covert narcissist is actually amazing. My selection process is about to get a lot more brutal.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda figured things would go south at some point but it's good you got lots of hot wild vacation sex out of her before it happened.
Yeah, and she actually paid for more than 50% of the trip so I saved money. She tarnished the memory, though, and I can't really reminisce about it without feeling bitter. Then again, I liked the city far more than her anyway, so there's no reason I can't go again sometime.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in different countries, I thought it would be a no-strings-attached fun trip, why would she even bother trying to play any leverage/frame games like that, especially on the 2nd to last night? She had talked about going on other trips, visiting me, etc so clearly she would have wanted more, but only if I caved to her frame.

I also did not think she would be a covert narcissist; I just ended a relationship with one a couple months ago and even told her about it; the fact that she was probably also a covert narcissist is actually amazing. My selection process is about to get a lot more brutal.
the real question to ask yourself is why she would go on a no-strings type trip with a man from another country as an attractive woman.
if a woman's greatest assest to men is her beauty and sex, why would she give it away for 'no strings fun?'. seems like alot of hassle, she could just find a random good looking guy in a local club for that type of thing.
i think she played into your ego. she spotted your weakness = ego and made you believe you were TOO irresistible that she HAD to have no strings fun with you. ofc this isnt true for any man, she had ulterior motives. a womans primary motive is a BETTER LIFE (hypergamy), not no strings sex

ive fallen into that trap too. once u remove ur ego from dating, u make betrer choices. ignore the lovebombing at the start, screen hard, ask questions upfront about what they want and their recent relationships with men (have they been hooking up or dating with purpose). also age is huge. 19-23 is the no strings age group

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
the real question to ask yourself is why she would go on a no-strings type trip with a man from another country as an attractive woman.
if a woman's greatest assest to men is her beauty and sex, why would she give it away for 'no strings fun?'. seems like alot of hassle, she could just find a random good looking guy in a local club for that type of thing.
i think she played into your ego. she spotted your weakness = ego and made you believe you were TOO irresistible that she HAD to have no strings fun with you. ofc this isnt true for any man, she had ulterior motives. a womans primary motive is a BETTER LIFE (hypergamy), not no strings sex

ive fallen into that trap too. once u remove ur ego from dating, u make betrer choices. ignore the lovebombing at the start, screen hard, ask questions upfront about what they want and their recent relationships with men (have they been hooking up or dating with purpose). also age is huge. 19-23 is the no strings age group
Because it's like a fantasy...meeting someone for the first time in a new location neither has been to...it's exciting, it's hot and it's fun

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They absolutely do
are you talking from experience? go outside and see most women live in COMFORT not romantic hot adventures. they get in relationships with betas from social circle....and the closest idea they have to an 'adventure' is getting drunk af on holiday/in a club and sleeping with a random stranger. thats why women NEED romance novels and sitcoms. they are boring and live in comfort/routine and need an external source to live through. its also why they waste so much time flirting with guys online that they don't intend on meeting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
are you talking from experience? go outside and see most women live in COMFORT not romantic hot adventures. they get in relationships with betas from social circle....and the closest idea they have to an 'adventure' is getting drunk af on holiday/in a club and sleeping with a random stranger. thats why women NEED romance novels and sitcoms. they are boring and live in comfort/routine and need an external source to live through
Exactly...and that's why when they find someone interesting to do exciting things with they get to live out the novels instead of just read about them.

One of the easiest ways to get women these days is to not be lame and boring like 85% of the dudes she meets

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...and that's why when they find someone interesting to do exciting things with they get to live out the novels instead of just read about them.

One of the easiest ways to get women these days is to not be lame and boring like 85% of the dudes she meets
no, boring men get laid just as much as exciting ones. in fact, its been shown in studies that being indifferent and boring on OLD leads to better results than being exciting and interesting.

go and speak to the average woman and ask her if she's ever had a 'no strings romantic adventure' with a stranger from another country. the answer would be no for 90% of women.

im not saying being exciting isnt a great tool (i always try to be spontaneous and have mini advnetures on dates and it sets me apart), but im saying comfort comes before all of that. women are seeking comfort not adventure, adventure is just the icing on the cake if u wanna blow her away. but if u have high value and just turn up to the date and be boring and build rapport, you can just as easily get laid (she will see you as 'mysterious'/'mature').

the game is objective VALUE (social status, looks/height/body, social skills) and comfort/rapport. thats why most cold approach leads nowhere (no comfort) and most dating coaches have ugly girlfriends (dating coach is a low social status profession, unless they become famous/millionaires which was a thing of the past).

once u realise how simple it is - value and comfort, u no longer need forums and theories.