Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Or just "Ive decided to not go. Take care". No further communication necessary."I don't think it's worth my time to go on a children's cruise in the friendzone when there is a deadly disease ingesting airlines and cruiselines. There is zero benefit to me at this point."
No way. This little drama isn’t over yet.Delete or lock this thread. No sense in keeping it open.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Covid saved me actually. I got a refund and everything. She’s tried to reach out a couple times, even used the old standby excuses but they haven’t worked. Her mom has seen pics of other girls I’ve been dating on my social media and I know word got back to her.So, did you finally go on this cruise or not?
So you've been less "stupid" overall as a result of not being allowed to continue that situation? God bless...Covid saved me actually. I got a refund and everything. She’s tried to reach out a couple times, even used the old standby excuses but they haven’t worked. Her mom has seen pics of other girls I’ve been dating on my social media and I know word got back to her.
Yeah it’s amazing what time will do. I’m not saying she wants me back BUT she is the one reaching out, I haven’t been. I’ve truly gone my own way.So you've been less "stupid" overall as a result of not being allowed to continue that situation? God bless...
Yea. I was commenting on that one stupid thing many of us do or a oneitis or something is weakness and keeps us stupid across the board.Yeah it’s amazing what time will do. I’m not saying she wants me back BUT she is the one reaching out, I haven’t been. I’ve truly gone my own way.