Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going from bad to worse.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me heavy and low rep and high protein 1g per ppind of body weight and you will get big fast
Sigh.

Have a look at the strongest, most jacked guys in the world. Tell me if they just do heavy low rep sets.

Anyways, OP: are the people around you an inspiration to you?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh.

Have a look at the strongest, most jacked guys in the world. Tell me if they just do heavy low rep sets.

Anyways, OP: are the people around you an inspiration to you?
I dont disagree however
You know heavy gives you higher T in general?
For those guy ita not the same thing,1st roid and 2nd they they do both low and high rep.
You ever saw the leg size of a 100M runner and compare it with a Marathon runner.

People have two general types of skeletal muscle fibers: slow-twitch (type I) and fast-twitch (type II). Slow-twitch muscles help enable long-endurance feats such as distance running, while fast-twitch muscles fatigue faster but are used in powerful bursts of movements like sprinting.

I do think it need both, but my experience with heavy/low work out very well not telling other way dont work but i know heavy works.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know heavy gives you higher T in general?
I don't know. And I cant say whether this is true or false. Neither of us have the research in front of us to do so.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. And I cant say whether this is true or false. Neither of us have the research in front of us to do so.
I do agree low rep.and higher rep weight together is probably better.also.most BB change their training depending on if they are bulking or cutting.
But the heavy part got to be heavy weight you cant do more than 5 rep imo.

Studies on those can be tricky, so.many factors to control. A bit like nutrition,where advise change from years to years.

Ive read article on it but not scientific one.
Just from a quick search this seems like a trust worthy site

Lifting weights or doing other strength-training workouts has a bigger effect on your testosterone, Schroeder says. He says the following strategies will give you an even bigger boost in testosterone from your strength training workouts, which is backed up by research.

• Use more muscles. (For instance, a full-body workout affects this hormone more than doing one exercise, such as biceps curls.)
  • Lift heavier weights rather than doing many reps of light weights.
  • Have shorter rest periods during your workout

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to keep a long story short.

Been on a dry spell for over 4 years, mainly because of very low self-esteem, not being social enough, being a p*ssy, being very needy and reliant on others showing interest or saying good stuff about me. I'm a quiet guy, probably because of the above reasons. I don't think I'm an introvert as I love social events and activity around me, as long as I feel comfortable at that place (for example the gym I feel ok, but parties with people I barely know not so much).

The only girls I had in my life were girls who went after me and not the other way around. Currently there is this one girl at the gym who I'm 100% sure I could get as she gives very obvious hints, but so many red flags (BPD, her best friend has been in a psychiatric institution,...). Had a relation with such a kind of girl before, didn't turn out so well, all in all kind of great I don't go into it.

For a couple of weeks last month I actually felt pretty great and quite confident, but it didn't show me any results. I tend to loose motivation quite fast if I don't see any results and start to doubt the "as you think you shall become" motto. In fact I actually think you start to become who you don't want to be, probably because that person is more pronounced in my mind and lo and behold, I'm becoming that person more and more.

The thing that scares me most is that I've been drinking more and more as for a couple of minutes my mind comes at rest and it's all ok. Something needs to change as I know this will only get worse.

Only thing I got going for me is the gym, I go every day and I look forward to it because for a couple of minutes my mind comes at ease as well.
Living on a similar situation than you.

Telling what to do is really simple, but put that in work and keep consistency is difficult... So I'm gonna tell you what is working for me.

It seems you're dealing with depression, I have depression too. Alcohol is pretty dangerous, I used to drink compulsevely and it can cause a huge imbalance in your neurochemistry.

I've tried therapy for 8 years and also tried all natural stuffs in this planet to help me cope with that. The result was zero. Therapy only helped to improve my self-awareness.

When you create a emotional dependency on alcohol like it seems you're doing, it start to lose control over time. And maybe you already has some imbalance with your neurotransmitters and with alcohol it got worse. **Search for Fred Von Stief on youtube... it's a doctor that explain that in details (I've read his book "Brain in Balance").

It will be difficult, but I suggest you to find a good doctor in the area of integrative medicine, idk if its the correct name. Maybe it will be good for you to use some medication to help with that. I was very skeptical about that but now I'm seeing the changing while on Bupropion, I see it worths. It was better than just going deep into the black hole of depression and alcohol abuse.

I got to a point that my whole health was bad and the hangovers started to be really hard to handle. It was like my body was dying cause of that and it scared me a lot. Also, everytime I used alcohol I was more depressive and have suicidal thoughts.

Now I'm not feeling the need of drink anymore, I'm starting to adjust the medication and it's clearing my mind. Getting more focused and more sociable.

Don't fall on the magic solutions over there... there is a lot of crap in this world only to make you spend money.

Hope you can overcome that! =)

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this site 3.5 years ago and still in the same $hitty place...

No reply here will help the problem between your ears.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reply here will help the problem between your ears.
I find your comment quite sad and not at all true.
You never know how much a single word or sentence can change a man's life.
But of course, only if the words resonate with him and he actually DOES SOMETHING.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the same as I was 26, mentally much worse. Looks perhaps better, but not where I want to be. But I feel I get less interest though.
If your look is good then you have a hope( a lot of ) , I think you are just depressed and little desperate, try to get some rest, make some achievement , do some trip to change. Women run from depressed look men , they associate it with weakness.
Also in these couple of years Tender spoiled women , now more women are getting picky, I know some 5s want no less than a model like man. so keep searching it is part of life game .