“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Going away in a week... any tips?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey guys,

A friend and myself are going away to England (Canterbury hopefully!) in about a week's time. It should build up my confidence as it's my first time living away from home which means Ill have to do a lot of things on my own.

Have any of you guys moved away to a new city recently? Any tips? Would b really helpful.

Thanks - oh and Ill try my best to post field reports!


SiLVerWeX
========
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
No tips, just wanted to say congratulations. I remember it was quite something for you to take this step.

Actually, one tip. Eye contact is your friend. English girls respond really well to confident, sexy eye contact from an attractive stranger, despite appearances to the contrary.

All the best.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hey BP, thanks for replying.

Yeah i chickened out first time but a mate is coming with me now so it sould be ok.

Where u based?

Do u think the irish accent is a turn on for english gals?

(God i love their accent!!!)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
I'm in London. I think English girls like any accent except English. Just like Ozzie girls like any accent except Ozzie, etc.

Different=sexy
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I moved away to uni in the fall.... It was a big step but a very easy one. Just put everything into my room, went to school first days, got into the newstudents program with older students having groups they show around, throw parties for etc. Suddenly I had 30 new friends and 30 new numbers and it just grew from there.
 
Top