Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Giving gf second chance

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a great submissive sweet chick but she was way too controlling and I felt smothered. I met up with her and told Her if she wants me in her life this is how it’s going to be this time around.....basically I was pretty harsh about it. Told her she flat out can not move back in with me any time soon even though she begged me, but told her she can sleep with me as long as she leaves by 9 in the morning and isn’t around my place when I’m not there. She agree

I also told her I want more alone time and more time with my friends.

What is a reasonable amount of “guy time” for a healthy relationship in your opinion without me sounding like a total *******? I told her I need at least 2 nights a week out with my friends and she said that’s rediculous.

Also when it comes to traveling to meet friends out of state, I don’t want to have to bring her with me all the time. I told her this and she got pissed.

Am I being unreasonable? Love the girl just want a healthy relationship she’s great in so many ways. I just don’t see this ending well. I want to make money and have fun with her, she wants to be with me 24/7. She doesn’t have many friends so I feel like she is too co dependent

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much free time as you want is a reasonable amount of free time. Keep her at plate status and live your life how you want. If she has a problem with this show her the door.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a great submissive sweet chick but she was way too controlling and I felt smothered. I met up with her and told Her if she wants me in her life this is how it’s going to be this time around.....basically I was pretty harsh about it. Told her she flat out can not move back in with me any time soon even though she begged me, but told her she can sleep with me as long as she leaves by 9 in the morning and isn’t around my place when I’m not there. She agree
Submissive but controlling does not compute. Dominant seeks control.

What is a reasonable amount of “guy time” for a healthy relationship in your opinion without me sounding like a total *******? I told her I need at least 2 nights a week out with my friends and she said that’s rediculous.
2 nights a week sounds great, for keeping her worried about you and knowing she doesn't control you.

Also when it comes to traveling to meet friends out of state, I don’t want to have to bring her with me all the time. I told her this and she got pissed.

Am I being unreasonable? Love the girl just want a healthy relationship she’s great in so many ways. I just don’t see this ending well. I want to make money and have fun with her, she wants to be with me 24/7. She doesn’t have many friends so I feel like she is too co dependent
Just keep fvcking her. Encourage her to have activities outside of you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

NO. Never take the trash back into the house. You will be sorry in the end. Dudes love the ladies much differently than ladies love the dude. Stiffen that upper lip dude.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys by submissive I mean she gives me constant sex, cooks for me, cleans does my laundry etc

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys by submissive I mean she gives me constant sex, cooks for me, cleans does my laundry etc
She's got you right where she wants you. That's your fault. Every lady gives up da pus these days. It's considered a loss leader in order to bring the dude into her (literally).

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
You already made numerous threads about this girl and if it's not the same girl then you dont need any advice from anyone here because apparently you know what your doing since your dating all these women in such a short time period lol......

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can spend your time away from her however you want, but what are you and your guy friends doing two nights a week together? @ 30 years old I rarely hang out with the guys twice a week. Or even once in consecutive weeks. We are just all far too busy.

Also, if you insist on spending two nights a week out with the guys than you should take her out on a date once a week .. that’s just my opinion, probably will be controversial but in my mind it just seems fair.

The whole “leave your house by 9 am” thing seems childish, imho.
It sounds like if she had friends and could go do girly stuff with them like yoga, nails done etc she would be out of your hair have you tried to help her make friends?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wxax
You can spend your time away from her however you want, but what are you and your guy friends doing two nights a week together? @ 30 years old I rarely hang out with the guys twice a week. Or even once in consecutive weeks. We are just all far too busy.

Also, if you insist on spending two nights a week out with the guys than you should take her out on a date once a week .. that’s just my opinion, probably will be controversial but in my mind it just seems fair.

The whole “leave your house by 9 am” thing seems childish, imho.
It sounds like if she had friends and could go do girly stuff with them like yoga, nails done etc she would be out of your hair have you tried to help her make friends?

exactly. She has no girlfriends...that’s the problem

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wxax

exactly. She has no girlfriends...that’s the problem
Have you tried double dating to see if she can hit it off with one of your mates girlfriends?
All she needs is to hit it off with one girl who brings her into the mix of all her girlfriends and she has a whole group of female friends now.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You shouldn't have taken her back. Going back with her is the easy way out. What I mean about that is it's a lot easier then trying to find someone new.

She might be making all these promises and agreeing to your terms right now, but that won't last. Eventually she will divert back to her old ways. This always happens and I've seen it happen to me first hand.

She isn't submissive if she's controlling.

I consider it a red flag when girls have no friends. Girls that have no friends are almost always clingy and want to be around you 24/7. This is also something I've witnessed first hand.

I was in a relationship where we would always break up and get back together all the time. Things always would start out good again and then would end up turning into shVt at the end. She would change and then divert back. Good luck.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't submissive if she's controlling.

I consider it a red flag when girls have no friends. Girls that have no friends are almost always clingy and want to be around you 24/7. This is also something I've witnessed first hand.
I strongly agree with this. A relationship should be about two healthy independent individuals who enhance eachothers lives, not one individual being co-dependent on the other without having a life on their own. This spells disaster sooner or later. You could try to help her out as cola said but from my experience these girls usually want to totally merge into the man's life for stability.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I gotta be real here—2 nights out a week every single week is a bit much if you’re in an exclusive LTR unless it’s hanging out with your bros during the daytime. But since she isn’t living with you, I guess it’s alright. Problem is though, she probably feels like you’re only using her for sex especially since you told her that she can stay overnight but can’t live in with you, and that you need space away from each other but only when you want it lol. Like, call me crazy, but this is clearly one-sides bro. And she’s doing your fkn LAUNDRY for you and cleaning your house and ****? Like brooooo

At that point she might as well pack your lunch in a lunchbox for you and you’d still be complaining lol. I ain’t on some simp **** but sometimes I just wanna roll my eyes at you loons.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I gotta be real here—2 nights out a week every single week is a bit much if you’re in an exclusive LTR unless it’s hanging out with your bros during the daytime. But since she isn’t living with you, I guess it’s alright. Problem is though, she probably feels like you’re only using her for sex especially since you told her that she can stay overnight but can’t live in with you, and that you need space away from each other but only when you want it lol. Like, call me crazy, but this is clearly one-sides bro. And she’s doing your fkn LAUNDRY for you and cleaning your house and ****? Like brooooo

At that point she might as well pack your lunch in a lunchbox for you and you’d still be complaining lol. I ain’t on some simp **** but sometimes I just wanna roll my eyes at you loons.
Probably fvcking him daily and he'd rather share drama filled hos.