Give it up???

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this girl and was her bf for a month.Everything was great but her ex bf was trying to come back and be with her.He would call and call and she would shut her phone off.Eventually she told me that she thinks she still has feelings for him.She then ended it with me "its been hard but my ex came back into town and i really cant talk or see you anymore.....im sorry".

Its been 3 weeks since then.I went from being pissed to not caring then to now.I want her back.......i havent contacted her at all.Should i still continue to give it up or try once more?.I know it may be afcish or whatever but im very new to this and she is my first gf

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tested you and you failed that test. Now you should show some self-respect and just move on to someone who isn't going to treat you like ****.

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
step up man.. you've been a member since 2003.. new to this?

I would drop it and not act needy.But if you really want to contact her.. don't be serious at all.. just send a txt and be like 'hey hows your day going'.. if shes interested, she'll show it.. but ehh it sounds to me like shes getting a bit controlled by the ex and can't grip away from him. so anyone else in her life isn't as important..

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only say this cuz she was my first girlfriend.I do read things on this site but im not on here 24/7

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? She had her chance, she blew it. SHE doesn't get another chance. {on the flip side,she wanted the other guy more-you aren't getting any from her}{don't beg, it makes you look pathetic}.

Now if you want her back, strut by her with a 10 on your arm-she'll want you back[but with a 10, you won't want her]

Igetit!

Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
She tested you and you failed that test. Now you should show some self-respect and just move on to someone who isn't going to treat you like ****.
SharinganUser,you said that you think this was a test from her. Usually,I'm pretty good at spotting tests,but I can't seem to see it in this one. Could you explain what the test was here? And why she tested him,and what he should have done to pass the test?

As for you Intraining,I'd just forget about her. If you go back trying to get with her,(imo) you'd just inflate her ego. Her being able to go back and forth between two guys whenever she feels like it eventually will just make her look down on both you and the other guy.