Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls you flirt with while in a relationship

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all flirt with other girls, but I was wondering if you guys ever deal with cases where it becomes just 1 girl in particular you start flirting with more and more... To the point where you wonder what might happen if you broke it off. I was feeling that for like, over a year, but now the girl in question is out of town for good. So I'll never know. Or maybe if I run into her down the line it'll be rekindled. It was never anything close to cheating, more of a thing where she was my go-to person to joke around with every party I went to. But who knows, maybe she was only into that cause I was a harmless dude with a girlfriend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming you did not make a move on this girl because you did not want to mess up your relationship, as opposed to just not having the nerve.

If you felt there was some sort of attraction there, there probably was. I've been in numerous situations like this where I've been curious about a girl, we get along well, etc. But I'm in a relationship (and so is she usually) so nothing happens. I've been around the block a few times so I don't really feel like I'm missing anything. If you're a young guy who haven't sown your wild oats yet though, you may not be ready to be in a serious relationship if you feel like it is holding you back. Only you can answer that.

It may be that she was in a relationship also, and just enjoyed the flirtations. She may not have wanted to put her relationship in jeopardy either. Or she may have responded and been open to an affair if you had made a move. Like you said, you'll probably never know.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew I could make the move (I've already made out with her, etc, years ago when I was single), but there's a line you have to be willing to cross, and I didn't see the point in breaking off a perfectly good relationship for maybe a few months worth of being able to go further with her. It's just a time to reflect now that she's gone -- maybe it's time to break off my relationship, or maybe was just a transient thing.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with flirting with a girl. Always have another girl lined up in case your relationship ends. Relationships actually ruin a guys chances to get more girls. Better to be single dating different girls than just to be tied down with one.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Nothing wrong with flirting with a girl. Always have another girl lined up in case your relationship ends. Relationships actually ruin a guys chances to get more girls. Better to be single dating different girls than just to be tied down with one.
True but what's the point of dating if you don't intend to find someone whom you can be in a great relationship with ultimately? To get as much poon as possible? Honestly, I'd rather be with one quality girl than be around dating a couple of substandard girls and missing out on a great relationship.
Of course, that being said, you shouldn't be in a relationship with a sh1tty girl in the first place.

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP. Had something to voice out.