Girls you bump into having not seen them for years...

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says it all really - you're in a club, you see a few HBs from school that you haven't seen since you were 16 - 4.5 years ago.

Obviously you approach. But what do you actually say, do, etc? Would you adjust your game somewhat?

I'm curious to hear thoughts on this. I'll post my thoughts later.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from logic I know that she knows me... so openers are not required, but give her a little stimulation and some bragging rights.

I play the FBuddy and/or wing girl card/s.

My old friends from high school either have gotten incredibly HOT, or were hot, and are now sour pusses, or getting chubby, after realizing HS was effed up, and food will help solve the problem of the perverts that have been raised.

You know the girl(at least some tidbits) so you don't need to pump for questions, exhaust your last rounds before reloading.

Her friends need to accept the social proof if you don't perv her up with words and innuendo.

After that you just play your usual game with your past being your crutch...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy ****.

There is generally interest on her part. In my case, I've changed a lot, and keep changing again, and I'm attractive. So, you had some kind of bond before, and now, she doesn't know much about you, maybe you could be her prince, and she has some level of trust so.. you do the math.

So, all you do is say hi, do some ****y ****, ask her # for a get together, and that's it.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Easy ****.
I agree. BUT what makes this different is if I fvck up with a random girl, I don't care; I find another. Here I only have once chance and I'd like to maximise it!

Originally posted by SamePendo

There is generally interest on her part. In my case, I've changed a lot, and keep changing again, and I'm attractive. So, you had some kind of bond before, and now, she doesn't know much about you, maybe you could be her prince, and she has some level of trust so.. you do the math.

So, all you do is say hi, do some ****y ****, ask her # for a get together, and that's it.
Almost exactly what I thought.