Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with stables of guys

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been noticing more and more girls that like to keep “stables” of dudes. These aren’t plates, but rather well maintained packs of orbiters that all think they’ll be the one to swoop in. I’ve been part of this before, I’m sure, but I don’t think I saw it before taking the red pill.

What’s the deal with these women? It seems like a major red flag to me.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, a major red flag for an insecure attention wh0re.
If they’re playing that game, insecurity is involved at some level. If she needs 10 guys in tow to feel good about herself, she’s weak…

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy issues for sure.

She didn't get the validation from him as a child and maybe even now in the present, so she goes around collecting orbiters to feel better about herself.

Quantity over quality.

She has a moment weak notice in the day, she has an assortment of options to hit up for text, call, email, or social media. It's up to any one of those guys to be aggressive/masculine/seductive enough to go for the lay. Otherwise, they're just electing to be an unich suitable just for attention and male validation.

A

AJ84

Ive been noticing more and more girls that like to keep “stables” of dudes. These aren’t plates, but rather well maintained packs of orbiters that all think they’ll be the one to swoop in. I’ve been part of this before, I’m sure, but I don’t think I saw it before taking the red pill.

What’s the deal with these women? It seems like a major red flag to me.
No different really from men spinning plates is it? It comes down to options and having them.

A

AJ84

Big difference between female plates there for sex and male orbiters used only for attention and validation…
Yes. Some men have plates for sex and some women have orbiters for attention and validation, as pointed out many times on this site. Are both that different? I don't think so.

Not saying it's a good thing, just saying it is what it is. Maybe it's a red flag but a lot of hot girls have male orbiters and a lot of guys here want hot girls right? So what do you do? Remove male orbiters so there is no competition or compete with male orbiters so there is no competition? Kind of the same thing right?

The other option is to avoid girls who have orbiters, which means avoiding most hot girls and finding the select few hot girls who are not spinning plates (aka orbiters). They are out there but, according to many people on this site, they are few and far between.

A

AJ84

It may not be what people want to hear but a lot of girls are hustling game not that different from men spinning plates, based on stories that are posted here.

People can complain about how bad it is, but that won't stop it from continuing. It's just how things are for many women with options, just like you guys with your plates.

Not everyone is like that of course but it seems to be kind of mainstream now. Especially with younger men and women.

Those good old courting days are over.

Last edited by a moderator:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...seems to be kind of mainstream now. Especially with younger men and women. Those good old courting days are over.
On Social Media
That is true thanks to social media. There are a ton of people sending friend requests on Twitter, Facebook (Messenger), Instagram, Whatsapp, Skype, Snapcat, and more. Most of these apps have doubled the effort in direct messaging through instant chat or in a brief message like email without all the options included. If a guy's game is tight enough and doesn't waste time, he'll get her out for a date or hook up and escalate from there. Simps and AFCs will hang around in her stable hoping she'll chase them or stick around just for mutual attention.

On Old Courting
I miss those old courting days when people made plans through phone calls instead of (near instant rapid in many cases) text messaging. You heard the person's voice through the other phone, guessed at interest level, vocal tonality, inflections in voice, now they are lines on a screen that are easier to misinterpret.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
With social media and online dating, a lot of women have a stable of orbiters. A lot of girls I've meet online.. Tell me they get hundreds of emails everyday. They can't even go thru most of them :rolleyes: I'm guessing they like the attention :rolleyes:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be what people want to hear but a lot of girls are hustling game not that different from men spinning plates, based on stories that are posted here.

People can complain about how bad it is, but that won't stop it from continuing. It's just how things are for many women with options, just like you guys with your plates.

Not everyone is like that of course but it seems to be kind of mainstream now. Especially with younger men and women.

Those good old courting days are over.
Yup. Social media has made it easier than ever for women to have at least a dozen men at her beck and call.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With social media and online dating, a lot of women have a stable of orbiters. A lot of girls I've meet online.. Tell me they get hundreds of emails everyday. They can't even go thru most of them :rolleyes: I'm guessing they like the attention :rolleyes:
Yeah... too many choices.

A

AJ84

Female perspective: Guys who have a genuine passion other than getting girls are more attractive to girls. It implies an interest in self that is not based on validation and affection from girls, like it's nice to have it, but not needed. Having a girl compliments his life, but doesn't complete it. It's intriguing. It's stands out among orbiters.

It's actually sexy when men have that laid back vibe about women, paired with some charm and social skills. Gets her thinking about him.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf I dated last year about this time. She had me fooled. She was very confident and secure......but deep below the surface she had some attachment/security issues. Once her and I got too close, she pulled away from me and spent more time talking to her orbiters. With the orbiters she kept the power and remained in control. This was her comfort zone and she the value she got from 5 orbiters was worth more than what she got from me.

Guys, its a crapshoot with today's woman. Your chances of long term success are slim even when you filter hard for good material. That attraction they have for attention/validation is like giving free crack to a street wh0re. They aren't going to stay away from the social media/texting(free crack). The draw is too strong.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female perspective: Guys who have a genuine passion other than getting girls are more attractive to girls. It implies an interest in self that is not based on validation and affection from girls, like it's nice to have it, but not needed. Having a girl compliments his life, but doesn't complete it. It's intriguing. It's stands out among orbiters.

It's actually sexy when men have that laid back vibe about women, paired with some charm and social skills. Gets her thinking about him.
Yeah, I've done all that before. I am that guy.

You got blinders on to what guys deal with if you think that's going to solve the orbiter problem.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf I dated last year about this time. She had me fooled. She was very confident and secure......but deep below the surface she had some attachment/security issues. Once her and I got too close, she pulled away from me and spent more time talking to her orbiters. With the orbiters she kept the power and remained in control. This was her comfort zone and she the value she got from 5 orbiters was worth more than what she got from me.

Guys, its a crapshoot with today's woman. Your chances of long term success are slim even when you filter hard for good material. That attraction they have for attention/validation is like giving free crack to a street wh0re. They aren't going to stay away from the social media/texting(free crack). The draw is too strong.
Howiestern, the trick is to get into their "mind." Become chick crack.

Push/pull, great sex, emotional & psychological connection and uplifting > Social Validation (to some)

I call it the Mason frame: that is feeding into the psyche of the woman that will figuratively make her kill for you.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good post. I’m not stressing or concerned about women. I’d like to take my career to the next level. There are plenty of things I’d like to do and places to see. I have good friends from childhood for support. Dating/relationships/marriage are all a crap shoot in today’s society. If the right one comes a long and wants to roll.. Great.. If not, I’m good too :cool: I think that’s the way single men should be.

Example.. I hopped on a plane to Miami a few months back and had a great time solo. I don’t have to be dependent on someone else for happiness and attention

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Yeah, I've done all that before. I am that guy.

You got blinders on to what guys deal with if you think that's going to solve the orbiter problem.
I didn't say it will necessarily solve the orbiter problem and doing those things doesn't guarantee it will go your way but what's better? Being an orbiter who isn't getting the girl or standing out? What makes you feel better about yourself from those two options, regardless of the outcome?

A

AJ84

Good post. I’m not stressing or concerned about women. I’d like to take my career to the next level. There are plenty of things I’d like to do and places to see. I have good friends from childhood for support. Dating/relationships/marriage are all a crap shoot in today’s society. If the right one comes a long and wants to roll.. Great.. If not, I’m good too :cool: I think that’s the way single men should be.

Example.. I hopped on a plane to Miami a few months back and had a great time solo. I don’t have to be dependent on someone else for happiness and attention
That's an excellent way to approach life in general and dating in particular.