Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Mistake? You assume too much. I've dated widowers with children and divorcees with children, none of which were a mistake...Originally posted by Fatality
Why get involved with somebody like that when there are plenty of single women? Do you want to take care of some other guys mistake?
Well he's only 20 so I assumed they would be younger.Originally posted by Mercenary
Mistake? You assume too much. I've dated widowers with children and divorcees with children, none of which were a mistake...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
single women with children = slutsOriginally posted by Mercenary
Mistake? You assume too much. I've dated widowers with children and divorcees with children, none of which were a mistake...
I know how you feel but there are some single mothers out there that are hot as s#$t. Like someone else said its best to just hit and quit.Originally posted by Fatality
Why get involved with somebody like that when there are plenty of single women? Do you want to take care of some other guys mistake?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
How do you all feel about dating girls with kids.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Now that was raw like sushi...Originally posted by Fatality
Why get involved with somebody like that when there are plenty of single women? Do you want to take care of some other guys mistake?