"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

girls with boyfriends

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
how can u get a grl dat already has a man. most ppl say a grl issnt worth stealing or stealing a girl is wrong but the truth is were not stealin the girl the girl is simply going to the better man she sees qualities in u dat she doesnt see in her boyfriend.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It's black and white. If you can steal her, who says some guy will not steal her from you if you do get her?

Yeah, she's not worth it right now. Just go out and get some numbers. Get her when the time is right.

Lik
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by dawg89
how can u get a grl dat already has a man. most ppl say a grl issnt worth stealing or stealing a girl is wrong but the truth is were not stealin the girl the girl is simply going to the better man she sees qualities in u dat she doesnt see in her boyfriend.
Well im better than you so let me know next time you get a girlfriend thats hot.



DUMB F-UCK
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Jester, you beeing a 'master' don juan... I would expect more of you than childish bullsh1t. Grow up :)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Karma. At least, I believe in it.

Perfect example. Saw this 8.5 (SMOKIN', and it wasn't slutty suck me look, it was the normal innocent girl look, which I find ****in hot) with her total AFC boyfriend at the movies (I was there with my friend and his friend) watchin EuroTrip (Great movie BTW). Anyways, so she's eyeing me through the whole movie (I was sitting towards the arm rest and I have extremely pimp peripheral vision). I turned around at the beggining, and the end of the movie, and she was smiling at me. I felt REALLY sorry for her boyfriend, so I didn't want to pull anything.

Let's put it this way. How would you feel if you were in that situation? Some guy strolls along and sees your girl (which is bound to happen considering your 1 out of 6 billion on this earth), and decides 'Hey, I think I'm better then this chump', and steals her from you. Great bud, you just got jipped cause some ******* decided to ruin your relationship. Sure, your girls also to blame even more then he is, but still, just put yourself in that pair of shoes. Doesn't feel so good now does it? Although, you can always stop this by increasing your DJ skills till your equivilent to Casanova, as well as choosing the right girl to date.

So what if societys made it so that girls choose who they want to date? Flip the table and claim it your side!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well i hate that as well, cos you dont wanna **** up this random dude's life but . . .


However i still think it is a warning, shes been nicked once so . . .
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Originally posted by TheMinistered
Jester, you beeing a 'master' don juan... I would expect more of you than childish bullsh1t. Grow up :)
why is that the most childish always feels the need to try and comment about childish behavior?


weird stuff eh?
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by TheMinistered
Jester, you beeing a 'master' don juan... I would expect more of you than childish bullsh1t. Grow up :)
Personally, I appreciate the way Jester never sugarcoats explanations. If you think he comes off as an *sshole, you don't have that great a sense of humor :p
 
Top