Girls who don't talk much..

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Can't figure out how to "seduce" these types. I've always been more of an "adder" when it comes to conversing, meaning I'm best at making funny, witty, clever, teasing, ect comments as someone else talks, but obviously this "game" doesn't work unless the girl is talking a lot. I've had two first dates recently..

On the first, the girl would talk, elaborate, and tell me a story whenever I'd ask her a question, so it was easy to keep the conversation going. I didn't have to do much and the girl even texted me after the date saying she had a great time. Unfortunately she wasn't that attractive to me.

The second first date was tonight, but this girl wasn't as talkative. I even want to say that I may have talked 70% of the time, and I'm not a great talker and story-teller, so this isn't.. Well... Good lol. I mean, there were a good amount of laughs and I was able to keep the conversation going most of the hour and 45 minutes (keyword being "most"), but it felt awkward at times, and yes, there were two or three silent moments, which is death these days because girls have so many different options ("don't have immediate, overflowing chemistry with this guy? No problem, there are 20 others lined up who want to go out with me. Forget this one).

Tips?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Can't figure out how to "seduce" these types. I've always been more of an "adder" when it comes to conversing, meaning I'm best at making funny, witty, clever, teasing, ect comments as someone else talks, but obviously this "game" doesn't work unless the girl is talking a lot. I've had two first dates recently..

On the first, the girl would talk, elaborate, and tell me a story whenever I'd ask her a question, so it was easy to keep the conversation going. I didn't have to do much and the girl even texted me after the date saying she had a great time. Unfortunately she wasn't that attractive to me.

The second first date was tonight, but this girl wasn't as talkative. I even want to say that I may have talked 70% of the time, and I'm not a great talker and story-teller, so this isn't.. Well... Good lol. I mean, there were a good amount of laughs and I was able to keep the conversation going most of the hour and 45 minutes (keyword being "most"), but it felt awkward at times, and yes, there were two or three silent moments, which is death these days because girls have so many different options ("don't have immediate, overflowing chemistry with this guy? No problem, there are 20 others lined up who want to go out with me. Forget this one).

Tips?
Huh, interesting.. Figured I'd shoot her a text and say we should hang out again soon, but didn't actually expect to get anything back. Oddly enough she responded saying "yeah it was fun- we will have to do it again!"

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over thinking here man. Just because there are awkward moments doesn't mean its over, they're bound to happen. As long as you enjoy yourself she will more than likely will too.

Actions over words. (second date right?)

Also, your mindset is compromised if it wasn't already established. Instead of focusing on story time, focus on enjoying yourself.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same problem here man... I'm still working on improving my conversation skills though... anyway I usually had luck so most of the girls were very talkative...

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had that happen once and told her straight out "have we run out of things to talk about?" she was a quiet type her self, we'd been dating for almost a year at that point.

It didn't bother her at all. which surprised me.

and you can always quote "pulp fiction" for that awkward moment....usually gets a laugh.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
non talkers are underrated! married one, she was a good wife, last ltr was a not so much of a talker, she was cool, had an ltr witha talker, did my f ccuking head in, couldnt watch a dvd and follow the plot. I swear we watched a few and I have no idea what was going on with the movie, dont dismiss the nt's so quick, sex was as good

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Granted I'm more talkative than I used to be, but I've had girls in the past tell me they loved that they could be with me in silence and it's not awkward. If you don't act uncomfortable, they won't either.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to attract this type often, back when I was quieter and less outspoken. I don't bother much with them anymore as I got tired of having to constantly drive like 90% of the conversation.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Scratch that. Hit her up today about going out this weekend and never got a response. Women truly never cease to amaze me.

Samwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Huh, interesting.. Figured I'd shoot her a text and say we should hang out again soon, but didn't actually expect to get anything back. Oddly enough she responded saying "yeah it was fun- we will have to do it again!"
It was dead from that moment on. The vibe I got from the OP plus this was too much of a giveaway :(