Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls who are into instruments

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this girl in the train passing by today who had a large viola case on her shoulders. My first impression was that she seemed like a decent girl. I also know this girl who plays guitar for fun (ie. not professionally) and she is one of the most decent people I know. I can't imagine any party/crazy type chicks who'd be into instruments so I'm wondering wht the correlation would be between girls who play some kind of instrument (string, air, or even drums) and their level of decency and likedness of a well balanced LTR. Anyone has any experiences with this?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OrioleMagic said:
Ask her if she plays the skin flute. :crackup:
lol don't forget the bagpipe.

I know women who play music and were high on drugs and drink heavily so there is no correlation.

There is more correlation if they are into sport and are really dedicated to it.

DJD

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"One time, at band camp..." :crackup:

But seriously, I don't know if there is a connection. But it's potentially good news, since she's got a hobby (or career) that she enjoys enough to pursue, and she's not just a bump on a log.