Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls trying to lock me down

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was planning on playing these two girls that had both previously screwed me over. I followed all this structure in terms of what to do in order to develop attraction, get them pursuing you, etc. I was listening to audio books reading in forums (mostly this one) For some reason it’s like I didn’t expect it to work. I was wrong and it did. Now I have them both chasing. The problem is that they’re both trying to lock me down and wanting me to be monogamous. What’s the best way to deal with this?? It’s kinda a weird situation as I was just planning on spinning them.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pic or it didn't happen.
I could but don’t want to make myself identifiable as I don’t know whose on these forums irl. And both good looking too. But I actually do need to know how to get out of the whole monogamy thing so I can hook up with both.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could but don’t want to make myself identifiable as I don’t know whose on these forums irl. And both good looking too. But I actually do need to know how to get out of the whole monogamy thing so I can hook up with both.
Just crush and next.

Personally, if women cause ****ery, they're axed or next Ed. There is no do over.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just crush and next.

Personally, if women cause ****ery, they're axed or next Ed. There is no do over.
They just caused trouble because I acted like a weak b*tch and didn’t know what I was doing. Now I want to have sex with both of them over a bit. But don’t want them to make me exclusive.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck one and toss her, keep the other.

this isnt rocket surgery.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just caused trouble because I acted like a weak b*tch and didn’t know what I was doing. Now I want to have sex with both of them over a bit. But don’t want them to make me exclusive.
Wait. You haven't had sex yet lol

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lie, deny and stick to your story until it all blows up in your face while you bang both for as long as you can. If you just want to spin them then spin them. Women seem to always want to lock a guy down, I think its in their DNA or something.

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck one and toss her, keep the other.

this isnt rocket surgery.

lie, deny and stick to your story until it all blows up in your face while you bang both for as long as you can. If you just want to spin them then spin them. Women seem to always want to lock a guy down, I think its in their DNA or something.
Either hump them both until it blows up in my face while lying and denying, or alternatively, just dump one and carry on. Both sound very practical with one requiring more effort.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either hump them both until it blows up in my face while lying and denying, or alternatively, just dump one and carry on.
and it's almost guaranteed the one you keep will dump you shortly afterwards because "she's just not feeling it" or some other swinging **** came along she wants to take a spin on him. I know with 50-50 odds I always seem to make the wrong choice.