"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girls trying to lock me down

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
I was planning on playing these two girls that had both previously screwed me over. I followed all this structure in terms of what to do in order to develop attraction, get them pursuing you, etc. I was listening to audio books reading in forums (mostly this one) For some reason it’s like I didn’t expect it to work. I was wrong and it did. Now I have them both chasing. The problem is that they’re both trying to lock me down and wanting me to be monogamous. What’s the best way to deal with this?? It’s kinda a weird situation as I was just planning on spinning them.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
Pic or it didn't happen.
I could but don’t want to make myself identifiable as I don’t know whose on these forums irl. And both good looking too. But I actually do need to know how to get out of the whole monogamy thing so I can hook up with both.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I could but don’t want to make myself identifiable as I don’t know whose on these forums irl. And both good looking too. But I actually do need to know how to get out of the whole monogamy thing so I can hook up with both.
Just crush and next.

Personally, if women cause ****ery, they're axed or next Ed. There is no do over.
 

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
Just crush and next.

Personally, if women cause ****ery, they're axed or next Ed. There is no do over.
They just caused trouble because I acted like a weak b*tch and didn’t know what I was doing. Now I want to have sex with both of them over a bit. But don’t want them to make me exclusive.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
fvck one and toss her, keep the other.

this isnt rocket surgery.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
They just caused trouble because I acted like a weak b*tch and didn’t know what I was doing. Now I want to have sex with both of them over a bit. But don’t want them to make me exclusive.
Wait. You haven't had sex yet lol
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
lie, deny and stick to your story until it all blows up in your face while you bang both for as long as you can. If you just want to spin them then spin them. Women seem to always want to lock a guy down, I think its in their DNA or something.
 

Rawksteddy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Age
34
fvck one and toss her, keep the other.

this isnt rocket surgery.

lie, deny and stick to your story until it all blows up in your face while you bang both for as long as you can. If you just want to spin them then spin them. Women seem to always want to lock a guy down, I think its in their DNA or something.
Either hump them both until it blows up in my face while lying and denying, or alternatively, just dump one and carry on. Both sound very practical with one requiring more effort.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
Either hump them both until it blows up in my face while lying and denying, or alternatively, just dump one and carry on.
and it's almost guaranteed the one you keep will dump you shortly afterwards because "she's just not feeling it" or some other swinging **** came along she wants to take a spin on him. I know with 50-50 odds I always seem to make the wrong choice.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top