"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girls that jump from fling to fling?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
You’re right. We don’t live in a vacuum. We emanate out and influence the world. This is “cause”. Are all people “cause”? Not even close. We call them victims. This is called “effect”.

To be the effect of that outside reality is very low end.
You are one or the other. I don’t expect others to agree. But then I don’t concern myself with any of that.

Newtonian physics is wrong. Human beings are not a fixed condition. Changes his mind? Changes reality.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
What you're describing sounds like a slightly Machiavellian interpretation of Zen.

I do think you're pretty spot on regarding the mindset. But I think it's the individual's perception of reality that changes, and not reality itself. Which, for the individual, is the same thing.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
What you're describing sounds like a slightly Machiavellian interpretation of Zen.

I do think you're pretty spot on regarding the mindset. But I think it's the individual's perception of reality that changes, and not reality itself. Which, for the individual, is the same thing.
And yet a woman’s reality overrides a man’s, making him a pvssy. What she believes eminates and men kneel to the pvssy. It shows in her attitude and socially empowered ideas from birth. She is a henid. She molds.
She influences the physical universe with or without government.
Yet men follow and lament on the scarcity of pvssy and how horrible women are.

Men are demigods. What they believe becomes reality in the physical universe.

The education and beliefs of some men won’t allow this into their thinking. Thus they are the effect of the physical universe. Henids. Women.
 
Top