Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls telling me they are single but actually in LTRs

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aware but it's still a red flag for me
Agree 100%. A woman telling you she's single while still having a boyfriend is a big fat azz redflag.

Such a chick would be good to fvck (she's obviously interested in you anyway), but bad to wed or get into LTR with.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really want to wife up now with a Modern Western Woman after you see how they are? At least these women are disqualifying themselves to you. But, you should really reevaluate your goals and make sure you are going after the right women.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've entered my 30's I want something more stable now , I'm still having casual sex especially if its very straight forward for me
Nothing wrong with that, everyone changes over time.

Keep in mind Mel is ethnically diverse, so if you have a type you can find them at local nights i.e Greek, Serbian, Vietnamese nights.

Chapel St has some cool bars where you'll find Anglo-Aus from top class snobs at the Emerson to drug-****ed bogan trash at Revolver.

All the best with your search

Source: An old school Melbournian

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved too Melbourne about 3 weeks ago since then I have really been ramping up my approaches

Confidence is high atm and after a year of cold approaches I understand what works and what doesn't

So ive done about a lot of approaches in the last 3 weeks not all women but obviously the vast majority

Since I have been here I keep meeting girls the interaction goes well they and are telling me they are single

Then later I go too look at the instagrams and theres quite clearly a boyfriend :rofl:

One girl I meet Friday night in a bar we connect well , we kissed at the end of our encounter and she told me message her

The next day I check her Insta theres a BF all over the page , I message her something casual she replies a bit then ghosts

Women are fvcking mental

-------------------------------------------

I will build on the fact I'm being told "I'm single" and not " I have a boyfriend" which clearly means I am doing something right at the approach stage

but still so frustrating when you connect with a chick and then you find out she has just been lying the whole time
Because some women are validation and attention hoes.

Had an experience with a coworker yesterday. She wants to walk outside for a break. She’s dressed in new clothes and looks like she has a new haircut. The entire time she is making negative comments about her body and playing with her hair. She was fishing for me to counter her negative compliments and validate her. I didn’t take the bait. Would have liked to see her reaction if I agreed and said, “yeah, your azz is huge now. Used to be amazing years ago but you got lazy and let it go to hell.”

This same woman used to tell me how she flirted with guys at the bar while her partner was sitting there. She would test, “to see if she still had it.” She openly admitted to this behavior. I find it disrespectful to her partner. But she is too selfish to think about anyone but herself.

Got me thinking how women say, “that they don’t owe men sex or access to their bodies.” Same goes for us giving out free validation, attention, resources and time.

Later after the walk, I see her in the window outside walking with another guy, lol. Lots of fishing that day.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got me thinking how women say, “that they don’t owe men sex or access to their bodies.” Same goes for us giving out free validation, attention, resources and time.

Later after the walk, I see her in the window outside walking with another guy, lol. Lots of fishing that day.
Yes but the problem is a lot of men offer up validation and attention with zero cost to the woman

So game is always on easy mode for women , the skill is in piquing her interest and then withdrawing yours thats what hooks them

Everything after that just comes down to how much you as a man respect yourself and how strong your frame is

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I have been here I keep meeting girls the interaction goes well they and are telling me they are single
Then later I go too look at the instagrams and theres quite clearly a boyfriend :rofl:
You're doing things right. That means they're willing to drop their potato beta BF for someone more interesting.

i am in the market for a wife
My best advice is to aim young. Find a female who hasn't been alpha-widowed. Don't discount the ones who say they're single but clearly have a BF. If the BF's a needy AFC who took her virginity, then she's never been alpha-widowed. I was second in line with my GF. Her first BF was a needy little bytch who wrote songs about her, posted them on youtube, and got a picture of her face tattooed on his body. She ended up getting a restraining order against him. She never talks about him.

You have to date them to find out if they're a piece of trash or not. You also can't hold a woman you barely know to the high standards you're looking for. Once you've dated her a few times and start seeing the red flags pop up, then you know it's time to throw her in the trash.