Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls telling me they are single but actually in LTRs

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved too Melbourne about 3 weeks ago since then I have really been ramping up my approaches

Confidence is high atm and after a year of cold approaches I understand what works and what doesn't

So ive done about a lot of approaches in the last 3 weeks not all women but obviously the vast majority

Since I have been here I keep meeting girls the interaction goes well they and are telling me they are single

Then later I go too look at the instagrams and theres quite clearly a boyfriend :rofl:

One girl I meet Friday night in a bar we connect well , we kissed at the end of our encounter and she told me message her

The next day I check her Insta theres a BF all over the page , I message her something casual she replies a bit then ghosts

Women are fvcking mental

-------------------------------------------

I will build on the fact I'm being told "I'm single" and not " I have a boyfriend" which clearly means I am doing something right at the approach stage

but still so frustrating when you connect with a chick and then you find out she has just been lying the whole time

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all like attention. I don’t tell girls I have a GF. We’ve all wasted time on people in relationships.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK, if a girl tells you she's single and she aint - it sounds like she's single to me. Either way, she's about to be single.

Where are you finding these women?

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
They just want the attention and fun without strings attached. You probably look like a cool time.
Please believe they are not going to leave their secure consistent provider in the some rando they just met on the street. I mean, they probably don’t know what you have.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never before have I experienced what I have the past few weeks. Almost every time I go out there is some girl that approaches me. It never fails at some point i learn she is married/has a boyfriend. I thought it was b.s. but typically it's been discovered to be the truth.

I think it comes down to there are a lot of weak men that have women that aren't getting enough attention. The attention she craves is what she is after. The men don't get that some day it will come back to haunt them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea because i am in the market for a wife

No girl who's telling me shes single when she actually has a boyfriend is gonna be suitable to be a wife
Guess you have to learn how to screen better.

Looks like you are trying the same techniques on getting a wife that you used to getting a hoe. They move in different circles, bro.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. You would just pump and dump them anyway (let's not BS ourselves here: It's not like you're going to wed any of them soon), who gives a fvck they had a boyfriend or not?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That doesn't mean they won't fvck you.

C'mon man...you know as well as I do when it reaches that stage, it's usually in the last stages before they dump their boyfriend after trying to make them dump her for months.

She is just looking for someone else to monkey branch to at that point. That's just how women do things.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am living in Australia now , women from all over the world here
There your odds should be better, but you will probably need a lot of $. I have a friend in Brisbane who told me prices have become astronomical relative to local earnings.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course girls like the attention. But there are a lot of them that have never had any intention to be faithful, they just want their cake and eat it too. Some just see having a side piece as a regular part of life. For that matter a lot guys here see it that way too.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow @AmsterdamAssassin

I have had a lot of casual sex with a lot of women and yes its fun and exciting but pu$$y is a drug and ultimately your constantly having to run around trying to find the next hit

As I've entered my 30's I want something more stable now , I'm still having casual sex especially if its very straight forward for me

But ultimately I want a woman that supports me and will be capable of being a good mother to my children not some slooot thats spinning around the carousel being used as a *** dumpster

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't mean they won't fvck you.

C'mon man...you know as well as I do when it reaches that stage, it's usually in the last stages before they dump their boyfriend after trying to make them dump her for months.

She is just looking for someone else to monkey branch to at that point. That's just how women do things.
I am aware but it's still a red flag for me