"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girls really love you if they openly fart and ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I heard a girl really loves you if she has no problem farting and ****ting while you're around.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
That's great but I won't love her if she does that.:)
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
this reminds me of the post in anything else where the guy farts in the chicks MOUTH WHEN SHE'S LICKING HIS ASS!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA ****ING SERVED.

IN THE KISSER

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

she was like, "you ******* damn you you *******" hahahahahahhaahahhah.

anyways, this is a dumb thread.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by AFK Protector
this reminds me of the post in anything else where the guy farts in the chicks MOUTH WHEN SHE'S LICKING HIS ASS!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA ****ING SERVED.

IN THE KISSER

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

she was like, "you ******* damn you you *******" hahahahahahhaahahhah.

anyways, this is a dumb thread.
LOL!!! I remember that one. Probably the funniest thread in there!!! Too bad it got deleted...:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
I heard a girl really loves you if she has no problem farting and ****ting while you're around.
You know if you let her shit ON you, she'll love you more.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
What can I say about this?

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top