Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Putting Their Legs on You

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, a lot of girls have been putting their legs/feet up on my knees while they talk to me. Kind of like how you would put your feet up on a couch. They have not been doing it in a disrespectful way. This one particular girl has also been resting her head on my shoulder and saying she's "tired."

Do these actions qualify as "attracted" body language? No need to sh1t on me, I'm just wondering. I feel like they do. I'm just not sure how to escalate from there in a public setting and not do too much so that the girls end up feeling self-conscious and embarrassed.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about "attracted" there needs to be more for that. But it does show comfort.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could mean attraction, or it could mean you're a totally nice guy, who she loves to have as a friend. What do you think?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're both sitting down and she puts her leg over your leg = GAME ON

Last time this happened to me I was making out with a female within minutes of she giving me that sign. Now when it comes to them resting their head on your shoulders that's sounds like comfort but you should take advantage of it. Put your arms around her, play with her hair, move your hand up and down her arm etc. Basically use this opportunity for kino in what she perceives as a harmless tender moment between you two. She won't suspect or know what you're trying to do but the more you touch a woman eventually you could turn her feelings for you if you keep at it.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this thread is turning me on.
Yep that is kinda sexy especially if she's wearing something that shows of her thighs I would be feeling all up on that

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, does she seem turned on? It's not that hard to tell.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she was just elevating her legs to prevent varicose veins.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can lie your hand on a girls leg and she is welcoming to it... then the chance are you will be able to lie your **** on her leg and she will be just as welcoming.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her legs are on me, then I am touching them. For me that is an open invitation to touch. If any part of her is on me, same thing!!!!!!! I consider this an IOI. If a women is not feeling you, she will not touch you, period, end of discussion. If she does not like being touched by me, then she will kindly remove the part she is violating my space with.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
If her legs are on me, then I am touching them. For me that is an open invitation to touch. If any part of her is on me, same thing!!!!!!! I consider this an IOI. If a women is not feeling you, she will not touch you, period, end of discussion. If she does not like being touched by me, then she will kindly remove the part she is violating my space with.
its often an invitation-- but to what is the real question

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes - a classic sign of the C3 phase of mystery method being saturated to an extent necessary to proceed to S1 - game on, brother!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
its often an invitation-- but to what is the real quetsion

:rolleyes:

The answer to the question, if she is touching me, that is the best indication of interest you can get. Actions not words!!! If she touches me, I'm touching her and we all know where that leads!

There begs the question is she touching me because she thinks I am nice guy??? I tell you one thing, I am going to disprove her way of thinking rather quickly and respond like gang busters.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
The answer to the question, if she is touching me, that is the best indication of interest you can get. Actions not words!!! If she touches me, I'm touching her and we all know where that leads!

There begs the question is she touching me because she thinks I am nice guy??? I tell you one thing, I am going to disprove her way of thinking rather quickly and respond like gang busters.
i like your style

:cool:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
yes - a classic sign of the C3 phase of mystery method being saturated to an extent necessary to proceed to S1 - game on, brother!
No idea what that means or if you're being sarcastic. I'm gonna take it as a good thing/encouragement!

This ^

And this^.

Definitely how I will handle this from now on. Thanks for your wise comments.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too bad you haven't ****ed each and every one of these girls already.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
new_hotness said:
It's too bad you haven't ****ed each and every one of these girls already.
strongly agree