Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls number of partners?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think cave man wanted to share chicks.
I didn't say they wanted to, but if form follows function, please explain how men developed special sperm to deal with other men's sperm being in her vag!na.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say they wanted to, but if form follows function, please explain how men developed special sperm to deal with other men's sperm being in her vag!na.
Nature only cares about reproduction.

It was common practice (and still is today) for a woman to f*ck an alpha.. then have a beta protect and raise the kid. If a woman is f*cking multiple men that are not aware of each other.. and she gets pregnant.. she only has to hand pick the best beta for daddy duty. The beta has no clue the kid is not his.

Only since DNA testing started have men been able to confirm their children are really their children. Women love alpha sperm, but they love beta resources. Its not rare for married women to f*ck men at work or f*ck the UPS delivery guy and tell her husband the baby is his.

Men are designed to spread their seed. Women are designed to seek the best sperm and the best resources for reproduction. All don't have to come from one man. Women prefer one man.. but the main goal is BEST sperm and BEST resources one way or another.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile, if you had one sweet girl who it turns out was with 60 men, and one primadonna a-hole who was only with 6 men, who would you choose?

That would be 333 men per year for 30 years.

I slept with 35 women and frankly, it was too much. Now I can't pair bond.
Pair bond? That sh!t doesn't exist, not even in nature. All of the animals that scientists thought were "mated for life" have been found to be getting side action all this time...there goes that argument for feminists to use...

Men want to fvck as many women as possible. It's our nature. We can accept it or deny it, act on it or not act on it, but it is our base instinct, as well as the base instinct of any male animal.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature only cares about reproduction.

It was common practice (and still is today) for a woman to f*ck an alpha.. then have a beta protect and raise the kid. If a woman is f*cking multiple men that are not aware of each other.. and she gets pregnant.. she only has to hand pick the best beta for daddy duty. The beta has no clue the kid is not his.

Only since DNA testing started have men been able to confirm their children are really their children. Women love alpha sperm, but they love beta resources. Its not rare for married women to f*ck men at work or f*ck the UPS delivery guy and tell her husband the baby is his.

Men are designed to spread their seed. Women are designed to seek the best sperm and the best resources for reproduction. All don't have to come from one man. Women prefer one man.. but the main goal is BEST sperm and BEST resources one way or another.
Yes exactly, this is why so many married women cheat on their husbands. They want a man to dominate them like an alpha but they married a beta. They can only deal with the betaness for so long and then need that real d!ck...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. Anyone who remembers dating in the 1980's remembers this thing we had then called Couples.
It ain't the 80s anymore, nobody is wearing fly clocks, suede jumpsuits, Pumas, poofy hair, or listening to Whitesnake, Def Leppard or Motley Crue...

Again, I will reiterate that instinctually that doesn't exist for men, and that eventually the man will stray even in nature

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It ain't the 80s anymore, nobody is wearing fly clocks, suede jumpsuits, Pumas, poofy hair, or listening to Whitesnake, Def Leppard or Motley Crue...

Again, I will reiterate that instinctually that doesn't exist for men, and that eventually the man will stray even in nature
So first marmel75 claimed that pair bonding didn't exist in all of nature (meaning in any humans or animals) and now he claims that pair bonding hasn't existed in male humans since the 1980's (while revealing how much he hates anything that anyone white did in that decade). I guess these are the "modern times" with pants hanging half-way down, listening to Jay Z, Kayne West, looking at selfies of Kim Kardashian and having one night stands?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Men are designed to spread their seed. Women are designed to seek the best sperm and the best resources for reproduction...
I pretty much agree with this, but we must remember women have lower sex drives and are turned on by certain men. These two factors alone suggest that most women are going to have lower (sex) numbers than some of the ones mentioned here.

I haven't researched this but I'm just going by experience, women who sleep around (over 10 I'd say) are mostly doing it because of some type of insecurity and rarely because they love the sex.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with this, but we must remember women have lower sex drives and are turned on by certain men. These two factors alone suggest that most women are going to have lower (sex) numbers than some of the ones mentioned here.

I haven't researched this but I'm just going by experience, women who sleep around (over 10 I'd say) are mostly doing it because of some type of insecurity and rarely because they love the sex.
A lot of times it is peer expectation, so they are following and doing what their crowd does. You will find these groups all do the same sex acts, in the same, way, have the same little bs, I'm going celebate for 6 months, all of em do it in unison, etc.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she seems to have a lot of experience, or acts like she has a high body-count, I don't let it bother me, for a number of reasons:

1. I'm not going to marry her. I'm there for the fun and experience. I'm too young and busy building my future to be worried about a random girl who has banged the whole neighbourhood.

2. To be fair many girls have a past. Everyone has a past. She is worth dating for a bit at the very least. If she is still stuck in her slooty ways however, she might not be relationship material.

If she is cluster B, or appears to be "crazy", then I would seriously reconsider spending any quality time with her. Girls like that can really damage you, and it may take a long time to recover. The whole reason I came on SoSuave initially is because I had a short term relationship with one, and needed answers as to what the hell went on during that crazy period of time I was with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she seems to have a lot of experience, or acts like she has a high body-count, I don't let it bother me, for a number of reasons:

1. I'm not going to marry her. I'm there for the fun and experience. I'm too young and busy building my future to be worried about a random girl who has banged the whole neighbourhood.

2. To be fair many girls have a past. Everyone has a past. She is worth dating for a bit at the very least. If she is still stuck in her slooty ways however, she might not be relationship material.

If she is cluster B, or appears to be "crazy", then I would seriously reconsider spending any quality time with her. Girls like that can really damage you, and it may take a long time to recover. The whole reason I came on SoSuave initially is because I had a short term relationship with one, and needed answers as to what the hell went on during that crazy period of time I was with her.
Thing I don't like about high body counts on people with no real LTR experience is it does build a huge sexual EGO, but no guarantee of sexual performance, since they aren't able to learn anyone.

That sexual EGO might make them waste your time or try to force you to do things their way when it comes time to lay down. I don't LIKE It.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A common mistake many men make is that they think the majority of women like sex the same way they (men) do.

With most women it's not about getting laid...women have lower sex drives (lower testosterone) and need certain cues to be aroused (not just the way a man looks).

Most women like attention more than sex (in general).
they do like attention more than sex but all that attention needs an outlet or its all pointless which is why they usually end up having sex anyway

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing I don't like about high body counts on people with no real LTR experience is it does build a huge sexual EGO, but no guarantee of sexual performance, since they aren't able to learn anyone.

That sexual EGO might make them waste your time or try to force you to do things their way when it comes time to lay down. I don't LIKE It.
That's true, but I guess their behaviour should be expected.

A girl who has a high body-count and no relationship experience is not the girl-next-door type, but a sloot. Sloots love sex, and therefore only tolerate good sex since they can get it from almost any guy at the snap of a finger.

That's why they demand they have sex done their way, because if they don't get it their way they won't mind cutting contact with you and finding someone who will. They are not emotional, so they don't become attached easily, and don't compromise since they care about their own needs first.

All that being said, I think you can learn a lot by sleeping with these types of women and doing what they want in bed so they stay around a bit longer. They introduce you to new ways of doing things, and understanding women and the bedroom more, that a not-so-experienced woman simply can't.

Different strokes for different folks though. I guess if a guy wants compromise in the bedroom, there are gladly many girl-next-door types and relationship orientated women out there to pick from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, but I guess their behaviour should be expected.

A girl who has a high body-count and no relationship experience is not the girl-next-door type, but a sloot. Sloots love sex, and therefore only tolerate good sex since they can get it from almost any guy at the snap of a finger.

That's why they demand they have sex done their way, because if they don't get it their way they won't mind cutting contact with you and finding someone who will. They are not emotional, so they don't become attached easily, and don't compromise since they care about their own needs first.

All that being said, I think you can learn a lot by sleeping with these types of women and doing what they want in bed so they stay around a bit longer. They introduce you to new ways of doing things, and understanding women and the bedroom more, that a not-so-experienced woman simply can't.

Different strokes for different folks though. I guess if a guy wants compromise in the bedroom, there are gladly many girl-next-door types and relationship orientated women out there to pick from.
Forcing me to do it her way, kinda ****s up my buffet that I have to offer. They tend to have some bad experiences and compartamentalize and say "I don't like that, this, that, this", it has to be exactly this way. It makes sex boring, because most of the fun is the exploration and learning someone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm describing is the difference between the babe who had 7 long term boyfriends, ****ed each 500 times, sometimes multiple times a day

vs the slut

who had 300 slays, and the one she hit the most was 10 times ,most were 1-3 times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And part of the sex is the emotion and verbal part, they tend to overlook this, and kissing and all types of things add to the temperature, and many of these hight body count slvts have all this crossed off the list.

Caravaggio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If bagging a promiscuous chick and your goal is to get laid; who cares?

Wrap it and end enjoy it. You'll find no solace in knowing her number.