Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Like Playing with "FIRE" saying: A technique I thought of

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet.

But, if lets say a co worker , classmate etc touched you in a flirty way, you look at them and say "don't do that again, because if you do, im gona ask you for your number/take you out/etc"

Opinion?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it man. I've tried it before and had warm responses.

But only a few times did they break out of the shock of my suaveness and actually touch me again.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if I liked the guy, I would go for it. It's a challenge, and lets the girl make the move/have control. A lot of girls won't approach a guy or ask him out just out of nowhere, and this technique gives her a way of "asking you out" without actually doing it.

As for the delivery, say it in a quieter than normal voice, and move in a little ;)

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..why didnt I think of that? Great stuff thx

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
But, if lets say a co worker , classmate etc touched you in a flirty way, you look at them and say "don't do that again, because if you do, im gona ask you for your number/take you out/etc"

Opinion?
Back in the day, I along with many others would have jumped into this thread to criticize this approach as AFC, but I think many of us learned that what you say is completely irrelevant as long as you say what you say the right way.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else try this?

what were your responses

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
moto said:
anyone else try this?

what were your responses
So I tried it on a co worker of mine. I'm new at this grocery store as a checker. This blonde started the flirting with me. I iniated the kino. then she kinoed back. back and forth..

I wear an apron to work. SO today, she playfully untied it as she walked pass me at my check stand. As she walked away, I tried to make eye contact with her then she looks back.

Later on when I ran into her agian, i said

"Don't do that again, because if you do, I am going to ask for your phone number" (i said it like how james bond would say it)

HB: I guess i better keep my hands to myself
me: you do that.

Then, customers started coming in... then I left work. The end!

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
she might say something to me next time i see her. Normally, when I hit on chicks at work, they won't make a comeback until the next time I see them. But we'll see if anyything happens. If not, then thats one attention ***** single mom out of the way =)

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu can also try this with female behaviour that is not directed at you, she is just sub-consciously putting out signals. For example, if she flicks her hair extravagantly (like in a shampoo commercial, women are always doing this), wearing a red dress, nice smelling perfume, etc.

You turn it around and make it seem like she was trying to get your attention indirectly. Classic frame-setting technique. It usually results in an amusing chat if you can maintain your cool :D

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this, simply because your stating your FULL intentions way to quickly, your better of saying a semi SOI in a half kidding half serious tone.

"wow i never knew you wanted to get so up close and personal, but i like it, keep it up and i might consider taking you out for lunch sometime" (cheeky grin)

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
James Bond wouldn't say that.
Agree. That's not smooth at all.
You can't let her now your intentions that early in the game, if at all. If you do it's like seing a movie your friend already spoiled by telling you the ending. You gotta let the attraction build first.

Like this....

James Bond would say: You shouldn't play with fire dear...... you might get burned.

Then she would say: Hmmm that's just a chance i'm gonna have to take Mr. Bond. ;) [in a hot eastern european accent]

Of course in real life you don't want to walk around using one liners. But you get the point. It has to be ambiguous and suggestive at the same time. You have to show her that you're ready to get in the ring, and challenge her not wuss out and supplicate.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Agree. That's not smooth at all.
You can't let her now your intentions that early in the game, if at all. If you do it's like seing a movie your friend already spoiled by telling you the ending. You gotta let the attraction build first.

Like this....

James Bond would say: You shouldn't play with fire dear...... you might get burned.

Then she would say: Hmmm that's just a chance i'm gonna have to take Mr. Bond. ;) [in a hot eastern european accent]

Of course in real life you don't want to walk around using one liners. But you get the point. It has to be ambiguous and suggestive at the same time. You have to show her that you're ready to get in the ring, and challenge her not wuss out and supplicate.
I'm just going to ignore her until she does something again. But, she initiated the feisty attitude with me, asking me about my skull ring, asking all kinds of questions etc etc. But yah, ill give the silent treatment. Ill keep everyone posted.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
cool cool. The reason why I said that to her is because
in the past i've done the similar things at thework place. LIke, hey "i'm gona ask for your phone number later ok?" then ignore them until they initiate again. so far, its has gotten all their attention.

From my workplace experience, it takes time for your advances to sink into their head (women coworkers).

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Its a good one when that situation arises. Otherwise what would you do? "Excuse me, um, can you touch my arm? If you do that again i'm gonna . . . . " :D

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
James bond also isn't real, and the situations he's in always dont get the perfectly played out responses that they portray.

Anyone see the latest james bond? When he said the line about what he can do with his little finger? The girl would have either called him a pervert or laughed because she isn't clever enough to know how to respond to that...if it was in a real situation.

This will work with some girls, with some others it won't, it could even scare some away. I say go for it and use it when the situation comes up, but don't try to force this **** out of your throat like some bulimic *****...it wont feel natural for the girl.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a similar thing once with a co-worker (a line)

She was trying to get people to sign up for the store credit card, and she goes...sign up for one. I was like I already have one. She goes...then get another one. I then said...if I was one of the guy customers, i'd go...i'll sign up for a credit card as long as you take me out to dinner.

She laughed and goes...You'll be the one with the credit card, so you should take me out.

She flipped that one quick and I was like... You are right, and good one.

Sometimes there are so many funny things I could say, but again at work you have to be careful (though its a fun environment)

Like one day she was like...Can I have one of your apple slices? I wanted to go...Only if I can see your apples :)

Then the next time I saw her I was eating a banana, and she goes, can I have a bite? YOU KNOW where I wanted to go with that one. :yes: