"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girl's height perception

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I was watching a movie with a lady friend the other day and we suddenly started talking about height. I asked her if she'd like to be taller or shorter, and then she eventually asked me too. I said my height is pretty OK as it's tall enough to be tall but not too tall to get in the way of daily life. But I did tell her I wouldn't mind being max 190cm (6'2'' or so). She said "I thought you were 190cm". But I'm a solid 2 inches shorter than that. Of course if I'm wearing my hiking boots that adds another inch, but she definitely overestimated my height.

Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them. Or will a girl that is attracted to you see you as being taller than you actually are?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them. Or will a girl that is attracted to you see you as being taller than you actually are?
Most guys add a couple of inchs to their real height when asked, male celebs do it all the time
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I added 2” on my Tinder bio. Never called out on that. But I almost always date shorter women so...
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
For example, if you are 5"9, just say you're 6". Most girls won't even notice the difference.

Funny but it's true.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them. Or will a girl that is attracted to you see you as being taller than you actually are?
It’s the latter. Also, women often lie about their height as well. I’ve met more than a few 5’2 chicks that had 5’4 or 5’5 on their dating profiles.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Is this because guys lie about their height?
Yep.

Most important things for men -> height + hair
Most important things for women -> age + weight.


Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.
 
Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Hahahahahahaha.

"I thought you were...." translates to "I told all my friends you were" this is a wrap.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,084
Yep.

Most important things for men -> height + hair
Most important things for women -> age + weight.


Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.
Well, I am 5'8" and have been going bald for a while. Can't be that important.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Yep.

Most important things for men -> height + hair
Most important things for women -> age + weight.


Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.
No sh1t, men are evaluated from the genetic stock they belong to.

If they fail in terms of money she can still take the seeds then find a provider for her and the kid later.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Well, I am 5'8" and have been going bald for a while. Can't be that important.
Ive been without hair for years, women still giggles gossipping behind my back saying im good looking. Blah blah hair myth.. The only guys who care about hairs so much its because theyre short.. It add inches to them. And in denial saying height are least important.
 

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Yes height works wonders wear lifts mate get Colorado boots with 6ft club lifts it’s life changing women want taller men I’m five foot 7
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i said this once , as long as you're 5'10 , you would only look short in comparison to a 6'3 and up.
im 5'9 , my friend is 6 feet , you cant even tell
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random

As average height is increasing over time, that supports it is a key point. the world average is still far lower than 6 feet, but clearly taller is impregnating more women than short. but how to interpret that...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Yep.

Most important things for men -> height + hair
Most important things for women -> age + weight.


Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.
Most important thing for men: Face.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them.
Same here. And I'm technically not even 6 feet myself. I think I started shrinking and/or it was because I'd been on my feet almost 24 hours but I went to the doctor recently and got an official 5'11 3/4. I think that's close enough for me to keep saying I'm 6' exactly, but let me tell you EVERY man I've ever met who claims 6' is shorter than me.
 
Top