Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's height perception

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a movie with a lady friend the other day and we suddenly started talking about height. I asked her if she'd like to be taller or shorter, and then she eventually asked me too. I said my height is pretty OK as it's tall enough to be tall but not too tall to get in the way of daily life. But I did tell her I wouldn't mind being max 190cm (6'2'' or so). She said "I thought you were 190cm". But I'm a solid 2 inches shorter than that. Of course if I'm wearing my hiking boots that adds another inch, but she definitely overestimated my height.

Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them. Or will a girl that is attracted to you see you as being taller than you actually are?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them. Or will a girl that is attracted to you see you as being taller than you actually are?
Most guys add a couple of inchs to their real height when asked, male celebs do it all the time

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I added 2” on my Tinder bio. Never called out on that. But I almost always date shorter women so...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, if you are 5"9, just say you're 6". Most girls won't even notice the difference.

Funny but it's true.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the latter. Also, women often lie about their height as well. I’ve met more than a few 5’2 chicks that had 5’4 or 5’5 on their dating profiles.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this because guys lie about their height?
Yep.

Most important things for men -> height + hair
Most important things for women -> age + weight.

Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha.

"I thought you were...." translates to "I told all my friends you were" this is a wrap.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yep.

Weight is the only thing that can be changed. So ideally there is NO EXCUSE for a woman to be fat.
Well, I am 5'8" and have been going bald for a while. Can't be that important.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.

No sh1t, men are evaluated from the genetic stock they belong to.

If they fail in terms of money she can still take the seeds then find a provider for her and the kid later.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am 5'8" and have been going bald for a while. Can't be that important.
Ive been without hair for years, women still giggles gossipping behind my back saying im good looking. Blah blah hair myth.. The only guys who care about hairs so much its because theyre short.. It add inches to them. And in denial saying height are least important.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am short(5'6) and bald.... Had a cute chick in the bar tonight refer to me as "baldie here". I am wondering if a combination of my height and bald head is what is getting me rejections.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes height works wonders wear lifts mate get Colorado boots with 6ft club lifts it’s life changing women want taller men I’m five foot 7

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said this once , as long as you're 5'10 , you would only look short in comparison to a 6'3 and up.
im 5'9 , my friend is 6 feet , you cant even tell

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As average height is increasing over time, that supports it is a key point. the world average is still far lower than 6 feet, but clearly taller is impregnating more women than short. but how to interpret that...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.

Most important thing for men: Face.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this because guys lie about their height? I have so many friends who claim to be 6' but I have a good 2 inches on them.
Same here. And I'm technically not even 6 feet myself. I think I started shrinking and/or it was because I'd been on my feet almost 24 hours but I went to the doctor recently and got an official 5'11 3/4. I think that's close enough for me to keep saying I'm 6' exactly, but let me tell you EVERY man I've ever met who claims 6' is shorter than me.