Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Girls giving out Instagram

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Asking for social media is weak. Cut it out & get off that shvt. Be a leader and ask for the number.

“Can I have your <social media>” = Can I please be your orbiter? Please?!

Guys, unless you have a business there is no benefit to being on social media. It does not help you with women. It only kills your mystery. Delete social media.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A lot of 30+ women are now complaining about being hit on while using LinkedIn. I agree that LinkedIn is not ideal for hitting on women. It's difficult to get a lot of these careerist women out of business mode.
You mean bragging?
When I see these types of posts in my LinkedIn News Feed, it is usually women 30+. I've never seen a woman in her 20s make this post on LinkedIn. Anyway, when this post happens on LinkedIn, it always gets a ton of comments. I have seen women call out other women for bragging about getting hit on rather than actually complaining about it. However, more women chime in supporting the woman posting about how annoying it is to be hit on while using the LinkedIn platform.

Women getting hit on while using LinkedIn is a sign of male thirst.

Chatting over text can end up wasting a lot of time.
For sure. There shouldn't be any chatting via text message. Logistics only unless she's a declared girlfriend. Even as a declared girlfriend, there shouldn't be much conversation.

Guys, unless you have a business there is no benefit to being on social media. It does not help you with women. It only kills your mystery. Delete social media.
Correct. Most employees feel that they have to be on LinkedIn. Self-employed and business leaders as well feel the need to have a LinkedIn presence. Twitter has some effect for branding purposes as well.

The business uses for social media are rather limited.

Almost no men need to be on Instagram. A lot of Instagram is for women to accumulate orbiters and self-promote.

I do not have an Instagram. I barely use Facebook and Twitter. I have been most active on LinkedIn over time of all the social networks.
 
Top