Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls from dating websites not that good looking

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nice to see this topic still popping up. Its an important one for mature single men.

I think one of the biggest lures for internet dating is the anonymity. It eliminates the Fear of Public Embarrassment.

You can send out e-flyers to forty or so women and get maybe two responses. Sure you just landed two hookups, but you've also just been rejected 38 times. What's the difference between that and real life? Nothing, except there's virtually no public embarassment.

If we got over our fear of public embarrassment, we'd put match.com out of business overnight.

I used dating sites when I was single with some success so I know it can be done, but only as a supplement to real life. Sure, I landed some dates on the net when I was single, but I met my wife in real life through a mutual friend.

If you see a woman in real life that you like, approach her. Talk to her. Make conversation. She'll know that you like her. Why? Because you're talking to her (Women aren't stupid.). Just be comfortable in your own skin, speak with confidence, and be prepared to embrace rejection with class and dignity when it happens.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[rant=on]
I still find it funny about the abundance of insight into approaching a woman; any woman. Approach, approach, approach is the marching theme without mention of qualifying them. Engage the enemy and if they succumb to your interesting demeanor you've won the battle.

Seldom is it mentioned about how to tell if the woman you approached on her looks alone is even compatible with you. So we continue to engage women who we eventually reference as the "enemy wh0re" because she completely wacky "out of the blue."

So we continue to approach, not knowing who we are engaging; as long as we endure, we will emerge victorious (we hope).
[/rant]

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is the same for men.
do you know how tired i was of seeing profiles for unattractive men when i was single?
and if you are decent looking and add a picture, you can't even log into some of those sites without being bombarded with the im's.
it is a great confidence boost when everyone sends messages all freggin day but when you weed out the profiles, you begin to feel you are wasting your time and eventually stop logging in there.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Francisco d'Anconia said:
If you think about it, why would sensible people wanting something more engage people who aren't willing to put up something to prove that they are serious about who'd they like to meet?
But Francisco, aren't women(particularly hot women) notorious for engaging "bad boys/jerks" who aren't "serious"? Don't they prove that over and over?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
But Francisco, aren't women(particularly hot women) notorious for engaging "bad boys/jerks" who aren't "serious"? Don't they prove that over and over?
True, but notice I prefaced the statement by noting "sensible" people (I know, it's subjective). Women who want the stereotypical bad boy don't need to go to paying sites. Besides, bad boy's don't typically feel the need to go onto those sites. They'll troll the social networks for quick NSA action.