Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls at work

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you approach women at work? I’ve been flirting alot with women at work, in a way that doesn’t really **** me up. Some are receptive, some just hint at being colleagues, one girl start acting weird like i don’t exist after initial interaction which she initiated.

My question is with the girls that are receptive and flirting back, should i pursue next time i see them and ask for the number? I have spoken to them only once but things are going so good,that i hinted at going out to dates with them and they were down for it.

Is it a mistake that i haven’t asked for their numbers right there and then? (I’m on work-probabtion (not jail like) so any complain can get me fired but i still flirt and be the man but didn’t escalate and take the number)

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not s*** where you eat.

I've done it more then most, it is not worth it.
Bro they are very receptive, and they are cute and down to ****. One girl in specific is trying to seduce me sexually, the other is head over toes for me

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you approach women at work? I’ve been flirting alot with women at work, in a way that doesn’t really **** me up. Some are receptive, some just hint at being colleagues, one girl start acting weird like i don’t exist after initial interaction which she initiated.

My question is with the girls that are receptive and flirting back, should i pursue next time i see them and ask for the number? I have spoken to them only once but things are going so good,that i hinted at going out to dates with them and they were down for it.

Is it a mistake that i haven’t asked for their numbers right there and then? (I’m on work-probabtion (not jail like) so any complain can get me fired but i still flirt and be the man but didn’t escalate and take the number)
Just fvcking ignore them all.. Side effect is that they might be annoyed about you do not show them any attention and start doing all kinds of stuff to suddenly get it from you. But as already said, "do not shyte where you eat".

The only exception to this general rule is if you have what I call a "fun work".
I.e. you do not depend on it and just do it for some extra cash or simply for the fun of it. Heck then you can screw the whole staff if you want because it doesn't matter if you lose the job...

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are you asking?
Is it bad i didn’t ask for the number the first interaction? How about the girl who started acting weird after having a good initial first interaction, why is she acting weird? Am i making her nervous?
Was it normal to play it safe?

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro they are very receptive, and they are cute and down to ****. One girl in specific is trying to seduce me sexually, the other is head over toes for me
Two words -> Attention Wh*re. Congrats, you're just a john to them.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The problem today is beta men. and you might be one. They come to work, talk, gossip and flirt with women because they think its real, its not. Unless these girls are 23 and under their flirting is all BS. You should think of women at work like walking into a strip club, its all smoke and mirrors, nothing is real. And beta men in the office will do nothing but gossip with them (esspecially the married ones). You will become a laughing stock if your constantly asking women out at work and getting rejected. hurting you game even further.

Women will talk to you flirt with you because its a good way to pass the time. Your their boy toy.

You best bet is to not flirt keep you mouth shut and make your money.

The worst thing today is women humiliating you with text, emails and phone calls.

If your in a professional setting the best way to do this is to small talk pick up on vibes and straight up ask lets go on a date. if she says no then you move on and continue like nothing happened and continue with just small talk like nothing happened.

Next time a girl openly flirts with you, don't flirt back (very beta, masculine men do not flirt). Look her up and down, if you like what you see, immediately ask her out. If she says no, you know its was all a game. Dont come back with anything witty, or smartas$ just simply say, very flat and boringly, ok.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been flirting alot with women at work, in a way that doesn’t really **** me up. Some are receptive, some just hint at being colleagues, one girl start acting weird like i don’t exist after initial interaction which she initiated.
You know these women talk to each other right? You are the new guy there, they know each other for years and they will gossip about the new guy hitting on every woman around. Work is like a social circle environment, you cant approach every woman with a pulse, asking if shes down to fvck. Its a recipe for disaster. Work is a place for sniper-mentality, not for shotgun-mentality.

If you can risk approaching or not depends on where you live. There are countries that will fvck you up in no time for harassing female colleagues while you can get away with that in other places.

That said, women flirting with you doesnt mean ****. If you think one or the other is really into you, ask her to meet up for a coffee after work and if she shows up, THEN you can try stuff, OUTSIDE of work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This depends on the nature of the work.

If this is white collar office work, then it's generally not a good idea to directly flirt with women there and ask women out on dates. In white collar settings, it's unpleasant to deal with the same person over and over again if things going wrong. Finding another white collar job is always difficult regardless of economic conditions as white collar hiring cycles are slower. This gets much worse in recessionary periods, such as what happened in the late 2000s/early 2010s. The employment market right now is rather fragile. Additionally, in order to get white collar work, one must get an expensive bachelor's degree (and possibly an advanced one), either taking on debt or using one's family money. The financial and personal stakes are too high to interject one's romantic life into it. Romance has a propensity for drama, which is an enemy of stability.

It's also important to point out that I didn't even mention the risk of Human Resources (HR) above. Female employees have a way of making complaints to HR about male behavior. Some are warranted, many are frivolous. HR workers are often anti-male, feminist harpies. It's not good for HR to get involved either.

Guys who work service sector jobs (often classified as McJobs) can get away with dating at work. Tenures in service sector work tend to be shorter, so when things go bad, someone will leave soon enough. Service sector work doesn't have long interview processes, so its easy to find another service sector jobs.

The following are well known examples of types of service sector workers who commonly develop romances at work:
  • Male and female bartenders and restaurant workers
  • Younger retail store workers
  • Male and female personal trainers at gyms
  • Bouncers and strippers/bartenders

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the job situation. If you are young and working at Chick-fil-A then probably no big deal. But if you nailed your dream job say at a corporation then dread lightly. Your little head is making the decisions and could get you fired or a lawsuit. The list of what constitutes as harassment now is ridiculous. Sh!t like, “I don’t like how he smiled at me.”. Despite the risks, I’ve seen people attracted to each other hanging out and even get married to a coworker.

Reason for the ”don’t sh!t where you eat” is if things go badly, you’ll have to see this woman everyday and she might make your life a living hell while you are just trying to earn a living. Maybe even to the point where one of you needs to quit the job. Just keep that possibility in the back of your head.

But yeah, It’s definitely a good place to practice flirting with women but make sure you know your audience. There are a few at my work now that light up and laugh when we talk. One milf that looks like Sandra Bullock with a little sassy attitude, lord have mercy. Another one with beautiful eyes and a smile that drives me nuts. One hot Asian chic jumped in my arms at happy hour once and stuck her hand up my shirt to pinch my nipples. OMG, fvcking wild. I’ve been close to another for a decade now that I would probably be banging if both of us weren’t already taken, but that is probably only in my head and she thinks other wise. They all know I’m married too, so sometimes it seems like I’m less of a threat and they just wanna play.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a number of ‘office romances’ over the years. and while none resulted in marriage, they were all a positive experience. In fact, I’m still friends with many. I think what was a key factor was they all seemed spontaneous & organic. Also, a good low key way of asking out’ is turn the conversation to, drinking (or some other potential shared interest). Then casually suggest you both doing the shared interest.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The list of what constitutes as harassment now is ridiculous. Sh!t like, “I don’t like how he smiled at me.”. Despite the risks, I’ve seen people attracted to each other hanging out and even get married to a coworker.

Netflix had one of the most ridiculous harrassment rules. Lots of organizations have ridiculous rules in white collar working spaces.

Harrassment rules and the anti-seductive environment are part of why white collar work is soul draining and crap.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please update the terminology to "don't get your honey where you get your money". It's much more palatable an expression than one involving feces.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to intersect a romantic life with a white collar working life is to use the women at work for social circle introductions.