Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls at work

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should you flirt with girls at work - if your job is easy to replace or crappy then yes. If you would ruin your career by getting a complaint then no.

How to flirt with girls at work -
play it 110% safe. Do not say or do anything risky. If she's with a man or wearing a ring, leave her alone unless she jumps on your lap.
If she shows any indicators of disinterest leave her alone, do not pursue unless she makes it 100% smooth and easy for you.
Once you get her number and can flirt with her off the clock and not at your work location, that's when you can sexualize.

Plausible deniability is your friend, say things that are flirting if she takes it well and can be played off it she doesn't.

"Damn girl, looking sexy." Vs. "you look good in your uniform"

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told the long term flirt that, “if I was her man, I’d have carpal tunnel from squeezing her a$$ so much.” This is after she mentioned using toys and rubbing herself out. Couple times mentioned getting Brazilian waxes. Said, “I’ll kiss it for you if it hurts. And If you’re not gonna let me see then probably best to stop teasing me with the visuals” This banter is usually initiated by her so I know she is in the mood to play. I don’t come up to her randomly and say,”your t!ts look great in that blouse”.