"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girls acting mean

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I think I read around here that when girls act all mean and *****y and defensive around you, its just a way of trying to hide their attraction towards you..anyone care to inform a dude about this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
maybe. we tease girls all the time. maybe its their way of getting ur attention. =)

reminds me of a guy who really acts mean to a girl he really likes so that he can have an excuse to *** to her anytime by saying sorry and stuff like that.

'then that's where it takes off..' = his words exactly. i dont use this tho.:D
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I think that in the field, anyone who acts like they like you likes you and anyone who acts like they hate you also likes you. Think about it this way, the people you end up hating are the ones who are more powerful than you or have something you want. (Not 100% true, but more often than not)

Just start being nice to the chick and see where it gets you. Don't expect a change after one positive interaction, give it a couple tries before you right the chick off as a constant meanie.

It gives the person a reason to say why you don't like her. It is one of those reactions people have so that they don't set themselves up for heartbreak.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Save yourself the trouble of trying to figure it out - find some girls who aren't mean and defensive around you :).

It's really that simple.:D
 
Top