Girlfriends whatsapp conversation with other man

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
klein said:
Yah. No way that could have been calculated. Maybe you are a troll.
I'm sorry that this doesn't fit in with your negative world view of women but I can't help that.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reservoir Dog said:
Anyway, I keep listening but I stop answering and she thinks I've hung up. And so she must think our phones are disconnected because I listen for the next hour and a half whilst her phone is still switched on.
Doesn't add up. What girl doesn't check her phone for an hour and a half, and then upon noticing not realize you were obviously there the whole time. In her mind it would be pretty far fetched for you to somehow not notice (or even hear) a call on your phone going on for an hour and a half.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
Doesn't add up. What girl doesn't check her phone for an hour and a half, and then upon noticing not realize you were obviously there the whole time. In her mind it would be pretty far fetched for you to somehow not notice (or even hear) a call on your phone going on for an hour and a half.
She has two phones. The one she called me from was her work one. I have been thinking that she did leave her phone connected on purpose. She certainly did go on about me almost constantly. But seriously, just how f@cked up would she have to be if that were true? Why go to all that trouble just to cover up a lie? Unless she's a compulsive liar. Or a chronic game player.

The other thing that struck me was she was supposed to come to
Mine that night and show evidence nothing was going on with this guy but instead chooses to go out drinking with her work friends. What is that all about? I should've dumped her for that alone.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Reservoir Dog said:
my gfriend was in the kitchen on the phone. She has another phone which she left on the bed. I decided to go through it and the first convo was with a guy who was asking if she was single and she told him she was and that she didn't have time for a man and asked him if he was single to which he said yes and she asked him why he was still single yo which he said cos I want you to which she lol'd.

The last message was from her to him saying I need to see you. When I confronted her with them she reasoned that he was a cousins friend or something, that there had been something and then she said there wasn't. She said she wasn't interested in him though he was interested in her and that he was just joker. Anyway I decided to believe her as the convo wasn't sexual or anything nor were any kisses blown by her to him. She says she loves me and only me and only has eyes for me. I believe her. What do you think?
I would have been furious

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling sick cos none of it made sense. It's clear what she meant with those texts and yet she's trying to make out it's innocent.

Anyway I deleted her from all platforms and blocked her. As predicted she is blowing my phone from withheld numbers so I just switched my phone off. I shall expect guilt tripping voicemails but I'm just not going to listen to them.

Sorry to those two posters above who I said were the problem. I guess I just didn't want to believe it.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good.
Now that you come to your senses, keep NC and don't look back. you better off without her. she know she was wrong and she tried to cover it up. she's immature brat.

Joe.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It stinks.

So what if he is her cousins friend.

Some dude is interested in her and she is playing along as if she is single AND she wanted to see him.

It wasn't innocent and you went with your gut when you "woke up".

Good.

SmoothStroke0331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you come on here for advice and turn around bashing any advice given to you. Grow up dude, at least there are people who are willing to give you advice. Maturity and poise are essential in being in control.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, so I came back from the shop and realised I forgot my keys! Never had I done that before. The people in the adjacent flats let me in and luckily I left my flat door open.

So not 10 seconds after I returned, I saw my flat door open and who should pop her head around the door??? But my girl!

I was flabbergasted and asked her what she was doing here before telling her to GTFO but she wasn't having any of it. She wasn't leaving until we sorted this out.

Anyway, I've ordered a chinese and we're going to eat that and watch Good Will Hunting shortly. Just seems like I can't get rid of this chick.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you're NC lasted for how many hours? Watch out, she sounds like a manipulator.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needed closure. Now she will gradually disappear.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
She needed closure. Now she will gradually disappear.

Apparently she needed my c0ck but I can deal with closure. It's all good either way.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reservoir Dog said:
Apparently she needed my c0ck but I can deal with closure.
Lol. Well then that's a different story .