Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriends whatsapp conversation with other man

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gfriend was in the kitchen on the phone. She has another phone which she left on the bed. I decided to go through it and the first convo was with a guy who was asking if she was single and she told him she was and that she didn't have time for a man and asked him if he was single to which he said yes and she asked him why he was still single yo which he said cos I want you to which she lol'd.

The last message was from her to him saying I need to see you. When I confronted her with them she reasoned that he was a cousins friend or something, that there had been something and then she said there wasn't. She said she wasn't interested in him though he was interested in her and that he was just joker. Anyway I decided to believe her as the convo wasn't sexual or anything nor were any kisses blown by her to him. She says she loves me and only me and only has eyes for me. I believe her. What do you think?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it the whole conversation? More information please..

But it sounds not good. She is telling him she is single? She is telling him she needs to see him? Why is she talking to him? She reminds me a lil bit of my ex who always said its a cousin, its a cousins friend, its a brothers friend, its just fun, just joking, i love u, i dont cheat. Turned out she is a w*ore in the end.

But more information would be great ;-)

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
summersky said:
Was it the whole conversation? More information please..

But it sounds not good. She is telling him she is single? She is telling him she needs to see him? Why is she talking to him? She reminds me a lil bit of my ex who always said its a cousin, its a cousins friend, its a brothers friend, its just fun, just joking, i love u, i dont cheat. Turned out she is a w*ore in the end.

But more information would be great ;-)
At the same time she was explaining the convo she was receiving texts from her ex. She immediately deleted them and explained that he was harrassing her and trying to get back with her. She showed me one text from her ex that said if she didn't get away from whoever she was with he'd knock her the f**k out. When I reminded her that she told me she had blocked him she said he has about 100 numbers.

A couple of weeks ago I called her at work pretending to be a client and asked if she was single to which she 'jokingly' replied she has 10 on the go. It doesn't look good, does it? Even she admitted that whatsapp convo looked dodgy.

Last edited:

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of you telling her, you could have taken pictures of the conv on your phone and saved it for future. if you could have done that time up on time you could have saved lots of money.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reservoir Dog said:
At the same time she was explaining the convo she was receiving texts from her ex. She immediately deleted them and explained that he was harrassing her and trying to get back with her. She showed me one text from her ex that said if she didn't get away from whoever she was with he'd knock her the f**k out. When I reminded her that she told me she had blocked him she said he has about 100 numbers.

A couple of weeks ago I called her at work pretending to be a client and asked if she was single to which she 'jokingly' replied she has 10 on the go. It doesn't look good, does it? Even she admitted that whatsapp convo looked dodgy.
Ditch the b1tch!

And she's using the predictable 'He's a psycho ex' routine, I see? Appealing to the inner white knight to cover tracks is a common tactic. One woman I was in a relationship had a 'psycho ex'......except he wasn't her ex at all. I was the other man. Loved finding that out.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I told her I wasn't buying her story and that it looks like a duck to me even though she's trying to tell me it's a chicken.

She said she was going to come round tonight to show me more texts he sent today to prove there's nothing going on. Then she said she's going to send them to me as she has to sort some sh1t out tonight and can't come round.

She's trying to tell me 'I need to see u' is street slang for 'There's something I want to speak with you about' which is what she's trying to convince me. Some family feud or something.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i were you i would erase her from every platform. and NC for life.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she said she was coming around again now to prove her innocence but the next I hear from her she is in a bar. And she sounds pretty drunk and like she's spoiling for a fight or something as I can hear her ordering a round of doubles.

Anyway, I keep listening but I stop answering and she thinks I've hung up. And so she must think our phones are disconnected because I listen for the next hour and a half whilst her phone is still switched on.

I heard every word spoken. She couldn't stop talking about me to whoever she was with. How she was in love, how I got the wrong end of the stick....I even heard them all debate how long to text me back after she was texting me. So it seems everything is alright. I know she didn't do that on purpose because when she realized her phone was still on she was shocked.

B

BlueAlpha1

Go ghost because she is about to cheat on you if she hasn't already. You are better off never talking to her again because she's lying to you as we speak.

You went through her phone? Very lame and desperate. Go to my blog and read my article "Fear". You need to fix yourself because going through a womans phone reeks of zero confidence. You can't control her with jealousy ultimatums. If you were an Alpha she wouldn't be pulling this nonsense. The problem is you.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
The problem is you.
Nah. The problem is people like you who like to prey on people's insecurities just so you can make a name for yourself with your articles and blogs.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No ,

The problem is you. you tend to believe your "girlfriend" instead people who have experience with this kind of stuff. your "girlfriend" could simply reply to the guy - i have a boyfriend, stop texting me. hmmm i wonder why she didn't do that. when a girl is doing this it means she is not committed to the relationship. talk all you want, convince yourself. but in the end she will dump your @ss , maybe not now but eventually it will happen.

klein

Reaction score
She left the phone on on purpose- what you heard was disinformation. Quite a coincidence, eh? The texts she'll show you- they worked together on them. You do understand that, don't you? Bolt. Without a word.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
klein said:
She left the phone on on purpose- what you heard was disinformation. Quite a coincidence, eh?
I did consider this. That she left the phone on on purpose but I know this not to be true because at one crucial stage she left her phone at the table to go out for a cigarette with her friend. If she knew I was listening she would have taken that phone out with her so I could listen.

Most of what I heard was her pouring her heart out to whoever would listen about me. I was quite surprised. I really didn't expect that. I expected to and hoped to hear her coming on to other guys so I would finally have the proof I needed but I never got it. Instead I found out how she really feels about me.

klein

Reaction score
Yah. No way that could have been calculated. Maybe you are a troll.