Girlfriend's Spiritual Belief's

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juan's. I have a question to ask you. My girlfriend is really really religious. She is Catholic. I am catholic too by birth. I was an alter boy when I was like 12 years old. But I do not believe in that sh*t anymore. I consider myself a freethinker now. I think religion is soo f*ching stupid. So I asked mygirlfriend that if I do not believe in religion anymore would you still love me and still want to be my girlfriend? Can you fu*king believe she said NO, wtf. She said if you do not believe in my god we can not be together anymore. I do not want a non catholic boyfriend. I believe love should be more important then someone's religion. What do you Don Juan's think about this? Should I tell my girl my religious belief's even if she would not like it?

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, assuming that this isn't trolling, you need to let your GF go and find another girl. If you don't, you're setting yourself up for an unhappy relationship. A girl MUST respect your beliefs, no exceptions. You can certainly still be friends if you want.

thebrownman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
OK, assuming that this isn't trolling, you need to let your GF go and find another girl. If you don't, you're setting yourself up for an unhappy relationship. A girl MUST respect your beliefs, no exceptions. You can certainly still be friends if you want.
Hit the head on the nail.

Let her go man. There is no future but misery in this.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't breakup with her, you're wasting her time. The fact that she cannot tolerate your beliefs and be accommodating is all the justification you need.