Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend's Ex wants to take my GF and I out to dinner

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I just countered with it's fine, she wants to tag along with me to a trip I had planned in morocco. Told her we can do dinner or some activity with my EX in morocco. She just left me on read xD
good one!

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be foolish to go along with this.

I would just tell her..that's really not how I want to spend my time.

There is nothing good that can come of this.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably doesn't want to be back with the ex. She probably has him pegged as a "friend" and as a friend and not trying to step on her mans toes he offered to take all of you out to dinner when he's in town. For couples that have opposite sex friends, this is a normal way of seeing a friend without breaking trust.
I'd agree with this. It would be a MUCH bigger flag if she wanted to meet him for dinner without you.

Agree to go and be open and friendly during conversation. If you can, ask him some questions first to establish yourself and the "leader" and go from there. Maintain good eye contact and posture throughout the dinner. Then, when enough time has been spent, YOU state when it's time to go.

I had an ex years ago who was tight with her ex husband. I knew the guy from the gym before I started dating her. He was about as anti-Dash as you can get; big pot smoker, non athletic, sensitive musician, didn't like sports or outdoor activities, on and on. But he was friendly and really funny. I was ok with him coming to our parties, etc.

If you agree to the dinner and take charge of things, all will be good. Tell your gf she will owe you BIG after this; like a threesome with (fill in hot chick name) or she can take you to the Super Bowl.

Good luck.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go, you just remain postured at all times and keep your interactions very brief, still please and thank you, but 5-6 words and otherwise remain silent. Silence is the answer in times of conflict or anxiety.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with this. It would be a MUCH bigger flag if she wanted to meet him for dinner without you.

Agree to go and be open and friendly during conversation. If you can, ask him some questions first to establish yourself and the "leader" and go from there. Maintain good eye contact and posture throughout the dinner. Then, when enough time has been spent, YOU state when it's time to go.

I had an ex years ago who was tight with her ex husband. I knew the guy from the gym before I started dating her. He was about as anti-Dash as you can get; big pot smoker, non athletic, sensitive musician, didn't like sports or outdoor activities, on and on. But he was friendly and really funny. I was ok with him coming to our parties, etc.

If you agree to the dinner and take charge of things, all will be good. Tell your gf she will owe you BIG after this; like a threesome with (fill in hot chick name) or she can take you to the Super Bowl.

Good luck.
True. There is a such thing as real friends. He won't be in competition with you or show envy. He'd be happy for her if she got a good man.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you will not look insecure. That's not normal for you to do some fvckin field trips with her ex. It's like your ex wants to hang out with you randomly.
Agree. I have zero desire to meet any strange guy, especially the ex bf of the girl im seeing. Just say no. Who cares if she doesn't like it. The point is you don't like it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id first want to know why she is so keen to have the dinner out together?

Because he’s the same guy who still wanted to be involved sexually during that proposed threesome.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. I have zero desire to meet any strange guy, especially the ex bf of the girl im seeing. Just say no. Who cares if she doesn't like it. The point is you don't like it.
If it rub you the wrong way dont do it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He likes her enough to where is willing to tolerate you just to be around her, but he is not the jealous type. I have a few female friends like that.
All females don't require "tolerance " to be around. Some are good to be around.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id first want to know why she is so keen to have the dinner out together?
I think it boils down to she just wants her daughter's father to play an active role in her life to some degree. Anyways I told her I didn't like the idea of some guy trying to throw shade but I'm okay with dinner and that she would owe me big time. She laughed and said that it wasn't some **** measuring contest and if it were that I won by a long shot in all departments. Nothing in the end happened he never got back to us with his "grand plans" it was more of a forget thing. We were so busy running around and I randomly ran into a cousin and uncle that were in the area. She got mad jealous of my cousin and has always been, just this morning she was accusing me of ****ing my cousin. and said she had bad dreams of all these women texting me and then being in a sex club.