Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend's Ex wants to take my GF and I out to dinner

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm going to be traveling 6 hours to be on a mini vacation with my Baby Mama and her 2 kids. I also have a kid with her, anyways long story short her last EX who has a daughter with her wants to go out to "visit his daughter" and his plan was to take me and the family all out to dinner. To me that pretty weird he could just take his daughter spend time with her and be done with it. I don't understand why the guy wants to take us all out to dinner. He keeps fishing to her about her relationship too and always asks about it. I don't like the idea of some guy who wants to **** my girl taking me out to dinner but I don't want to appear insecure either.

What is SoSuave's thoughts on the matter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I'm going to be traveling 6 hours to be on a mini vacation with my Baby Mama and her 2 kids. I also have a kid with her, anyways long story short her last EX who has a daughter with her wants to go out to "visit his daughter" and his plan was to take me and the family all out to dinner. To me that pretty weird he could just take his daughter spend time with her and be done with it. I don't understand why the guy wants to take us all out to dinner. He keeps fishing to her about her relationship too and always asks about it. I don't like the idea of some guy who wants to **** my girl taking me out to dinner but I don't want to appear insecure either.

This is a fishing expedition so he can see how you are, your interactions, he may try and throw shade at you and try and knock you down a few pegs in front of her and then he will use what he learns to try and come up with a strategy to use to get her to dump you and go back with him...

Basically he is hoping to get free ammo to use against you with her.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fishing expedition so he can see how you are, your interactions, he may try and throw shade at you and try and knock you down a few pegs in front of her and then he will use what he learns to try and come up with a strategy to use to get her to dump you and go back with him...

Basically he is hoping to get free ammo to use against you with her.
That is my guess to but what is the best way to answer this, if I say no I clearly look insecure to her. I just don't want to lose any face, I feel like will have to go through with it and just pay him no mind at all.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That is my guess to but what is the best way to answer this, if I say no I clearly look insecure to her. I just don't want to lose any face, I feel like will have to go through with it and just pay him no mind at all.
I'd just say I am not interested in doing that and leave it alone. What does your GF have to say about it?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just say I am not interested in doing that and leave it alone. What does your GF have to say about it?
She is a control freak and doesn't want to leave her daughter alone especially with someone in a foreign place.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I say no I clearly look insecure to her.
Don't let her suck you into something so stupid. That's like meeting the parents X-10. Tell her you'd rather roll around in poison ivy. If she asks for a explanation tell her you figure it out. Then 100% be done with it..

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let her suck you into something so stupid. That's like meeting the parents X-10. Tell her you'd rather roll around in poison ivy. If she asks for a explanation tell her you figure it out. Then 100% be done with it..
I just countered with it's fine, she wants to tag along with me to a trip I had planned in morocco. Told her we can do dinner or some activity with my EX in morocco. She just left me on read xD

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a mess dude...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably doesn't want to be back with the ex. She probably has him pegged as a "friend" and as a friend and not trying to step on her mans toes he offered to take all of you out to dinner when he's in town. For couples that have opposite sex friends, this is a normal way of seeing a friend without breaking trust.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably doesn't want to be back with the ex. She probably has him pegged as a "friend" and as a friend and not trying to step on her mans toes he offered to take all of you out to dinner when he's in town. For couples that have opposite sex friends, this is a normal way of seeing a friend without breaking trust.
Doubtful, this same guy when she wouldn't sleep with him offered try to suggest a threesome and that he wanted to watch me bang her. I think he thought it would lead to him having sex with her or something. She told him to **** off in text and only contact her about their daughter but then boom here we are again. He doesn't really want to spend time with his daughter just wants to have sex. That is why put out there to spend time with my EX in morocco to make her see how silly she sounds.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll only go if he's paying for everyone and order the most expensive item on the menu. Make sure you are able to cover you and you wife's bills first.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you'll only go if he's paying for everyone and order the most expensive item on the menu. Make sure you are able to cover you and you wife's bills first.
He already suggested that he would pay for everyone. I intended on doing this haha.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. You have a kid with your girlfriend and the Ex of her who also has a kid with your girlfriend invited you to dinner?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One power grab would be to pay for the entire tab yourself

It might give you SOME sense of control but of course this whole situation is far from ideal

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you meet him, remember to give him a "high 5"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you two share the same baby mama is no reason to congregate with each other IMO.

Ask her and yourself what is to be achieved by doing this and what are the risks?

Have you met this guy before?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubtful, this same guy when she wouldn't sleep with him offered try to suggest a threesome and that he wanted to watch me bang her. I think he thought it would lead to him having sex with her or something. She told him to **** off in text and only contact her about their daughter but then boom here we are again. He doesn't really want to spend time with his daughter just wants to have sex. That is why put out there to spend time with my EX in morocco to make her see how silly she sounds.
That's some wierd sh1t. I have a few real female friends and my ex wife had one or two true male friends. When our family was young, he'd visit us as a family every few years. He lived out of the country, they went to college together, and I met then. Wasn't a big deal, because they didn't talk, and if he was in our town, he visited us both as a unit.

With what they are trying to pull on men these days, male friends that communicate ALL the time, trying to do things in secret or alone, that's not good and any decent woman wouldn't even try it, she knows it's not good.

Billtx49

Reaction score
He already suggested that he would pay for everyone. I intended on doing this haha.
He’s making AMOG or provider moves for her to compare you two in person…
He would likely brag about how good his life is. Stay away from the drama this scenario might well create…
If this invite didn’t come to you directly from him, it’s an instant No.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you will not look insecure. That's not normal for you to do some fvckin field trips with her ex. It's like your ex wants to hang out with you randomly.