good one!I just countered with it's fine, she wants to tag along with me to a trip I had planned in morocco. Told her we can do dinner or some activity with my EX in morocco. She just left me on read xD
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
good one!I just countered with it's fine, she wants to tag along with me to a trip I had planned in morocco. Told her we can do dinner or some activity with my EX in morocco. She just left me on read xD
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I'd agree with this. It would be a MUCH bigger flag if she wanted to meet him for dinner without you.He probably doesn't want to be back with the ex. She probably has him pegged as a "friend" and as a friend and not trying to step on her mans toes he offered to take all of you out to dinner when he's in town. For couples that have opposite sex friends, this is a normal way of seeing a friend without breaking trust.
True. There is a such thing as real friends. He won't be in competition with you or show envy. He'd be happy for her if she got a good man.I'd agree with this. It would be a MUCH bigger flag if she wanted to meet him for dinner without you.
Agree to go and be open and friendly during conversation. If you can, ask him some questions first to establish yourself and the "leader" and go from there. Maintain good eye contact and posture throughout the dinner. Then, when enough time has been spent, YOU state when it's time to go.
I had an ex years ago who was tight with her ex husband. I knew the guy from the gym before I started dating her. He was about as anti-Dash as you can get; big pot smoker, non athletic, sensitive musician, didn't like sports or outdoor activities, on and on. But he was friendly and really funny. I was ok with him coming to our parties, etc.
If you agree to the dinner and take charge of things, all will be good. Tell your gf she will owe you BIG after this; like a threesome with (fill in hot chick name) or she can take you to the Super Bowl.
Good luck.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Agree. I have zero desire to meet any strange guy, especially the ex bf of the girl im seeing. Just say no. Who cares if she doesn't like it. The point is you don't like it.No you will not look insecure. That's not normal for you to do some fvckin field trips with her ex. It's like your ex wants to hang out with you randomly.
If it rub you the wrong way dont do itAgree. I have zero desire to meet any strange guy, especially the ex bf of the girl im seeing. Just say no. Who cares if she doesn't like it. The point is you don't like it.
All females don't require "tolerance " to be around. Some are good to be around.He likes her enough to where is willing to tolerate you just to be around her, but he is not the jealous type. I have a few female friends like that.
I think it boils down to she just wants her daughter's father to play an active role in her life to some degree. Anyways I told her I didn't like the idea of some guy trying to throw shade but I'm okay with dinner and that she would owe me big time. She laughed and said that it wasn't some **** measuring contest and if it were that I won by a long shot in all departments. Nothing in the end happened he never got back to us with his "grand plans" it was more of a forget thing. We were so busy running around and I randomly ran into a cousin and uncle that were in the area. She got mad jealous of my cousin and has always been, just this morning she was accusing me of ****ing my cousin. and said she had bad dreams of all these women texting me and then being in a sex club.Id first want to know why she is so keen to have the dinner out together?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.