Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriends birthday???

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm useless at thinking what to get her

you guys have any ideas?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post us details about her, what does she like, what is she into

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
post us details about her, what does she like, what is she into

Yea! And how long have you known her? How long have you been together? What did she do for your b-day? etc..

Don Juan
Reaction score
been with her for 6 months didnt know her before i met her...she's a very girly typa girl if you get me:confused: ... mmm yer haven't had my birthday while ive been with her...the last month or so we've been really serious....its her 18th too :rock: she loves buying clothes shoes ect like most girls....was thinking of taking my sister out with me to get some clothes shoes?? because there around the same age

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its 6 months. i wouldnt buy anything to serious

pair of shoes thats about it or just a top

dont go overbored ur only 6 months into the relationship remember

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1878 said:
been with her for 6 months didnt know her before i met her...she's a very girly typa girl if you get me:confused: ... mmm yer haven't had my birthday while ive been with her...the last month or so we've been really serious....its her 18th too :rock: she loves buying clothes shoes ect like most girls....was thinking of taking my sister out with me to get some clothes shoes?? because there around the same age

How about insteed of your sister take her shopping! 6 Months isn't that long so don't take it that serious. The reason I said take her shopping instead of your sister is you can make a day out of it. Let her know that you arn't buying stuff for her b-day, you are spending a special day with her, and shopping is a perk.

Spending time is the gift and shopping is the bow. Otherwise it will look like you just bought her something.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
Spending time is the gift and shopping is the bow. Otherwise it will look like you just bought her something.
i like that idea but u guys spend time all the time, its called dates

but u could always do something special, take her somewhere she always wanted too