"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girlfriends best friend sent me a friend request?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hi guys. So I've been with my girlfriend coming up 4 months. During this time her family added me on facebook, except her best friend. My girlfriend has gone on a trip to visit her best friend for 4 days. We are on day 3 of her trip and I've hardly messaged her. As I want to give her space and time with her friend. Now during this time her best friend sent me a friend request on facebook. Why is this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Who cares? My GF's friends added me as well. If you don't add them, you may get asked why. If you do and you don't want them seeing your posts, block them from seeing them.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Hi guys. So I've been with my girlfriend coming up 4 months. During this time her family added me on facebook, except her best friend. My girlfriend has gone on a trip to visit her best friend for 4 days. We are on day 3 of her trip and I've hardly messaged her. As I want to give her space and time with her friend. Now during this time her best friend sent me a friend request on facebook. Why is this?
You need to have more of an idgaf attitude. This is the kind of overanalysis that women do.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Simple, GF spoke of you to Best Friend... Best Friend wants to know more about you (through online). You should add her, otherwise you'll get the ''why you didnt add her''

For the rest who cares.. if a bestie adds you = positive.... but it doesn't mean anything for your relationship
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Add her.

And if her bestie lusts after you then your girlfriend knows she has made it big.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Hi guys. So I've been with my girlfriend coming up 4 months. During this time her family added me on facebook, except her best friend. My girlfriend has gone on a trip to visit her best friend for 4 days. We are on day 3 of her trip and I've hardly messaged her. As I want to give her space and time with her friend. Now during this time her best friend sent me a friend request on facebook. Why is this?
Come on bro, how would we know?

Unless she’s really hot or you are not serious with the gf, I wouldn’t add her. One Facebook add could cause you 2 weeks of grief.
 
Top