Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend wants more "Sex Jokes"

Reaction score
I am not sure what button I hit, but my current LTR (Long Term Relationship), loved it when I said to her something along the lines of:

Her: "You didn't eat breakfast this morning, just a spoon of yogurt"

Me: "I had delicious p*ssy for breakfast this morning"

This was appropriate because I ate her out (went down on her) for 20 minutes first thing in the morning...

She responded that I should use more jokes like that/have that type of sense of humor because it makes her laugh.

Just wondering if any of you guys know what type of humor I hit on here/examples of other things like this that she would like.

Comments?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a good job with the comment...you just thought quickly. Im not really sure of any sex comments to make but keeping thinking the same way you are and you should keep making up new ones.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she liked it because it was probably unique and unpredictable.

if you start telling sex jokes all the time and try to be this guy 24-7 like afcs do, not only do you come off as trying too hard to please her and turn her off, but you also become predictable and boring.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not really all that difficult, there's really nothing to analyze here. Men and women are sexual beings and we enjoy comedy. If she wants some more **** and ***** jokes then give them to her, whats the problem? I'm a pervert the majority of the time and I have people laughing all the time. People like laughing at what most would consider taboo and inappropriate.

So dude, tell her more ***** jokes!! Don't over analyze it, there's really nothing there. Just innocent humor, that is all. Its a long term relationship, do you think she's going to leave you if you tell too many jokes? Not likely.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you want to take her on a 3 mile adventure...6 inches at a time.

man i live that,you make that up?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as martin lawrence would say

YOU GIRLFRIEND IS A FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

listen to MindOverMatter

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**