Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend wanted to go to Amsterdam.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How can she be upset with that explanation, especially considering that I turned down the exact same invitation.
Bro this is making no sense.

If I was her, I would say “can you give me the list of countries I’m allowed to visit when I’m in relationship.”

RyanAD

Don Juan
Reaction score

If I was her, I would say “can you give me the list of countries I’m allowed to visit when I’m in relationship.”

Here's the thing, it's the place. If you've ever been to Amsterdam then you'll understand. Imagine a version of Vegas where there are no laws on drugs or prostitution/sex, then imagine that the entire culture of the city is centred around that fact, then imagine that most who go there are going for those reasons. That's Amsterdam. If she wanted to go on any other kind of vacation then I'd be entirely cool with that. but that place is purely sex and drugs.

R

Ranger

This is a feminine rationalization from the feminine imperative. In relationships people go on trips and explore adventures together.
If that is unworkable then of course it defaults back to what AJ pointed out. Time for him to move on. It’s not going to work.
This is a frame issue.
He turned down the opportunity to go with his friends because of idealistic love. The error is thinking that she thinks like him. It’s fatal. She should be saying...”Damn baby, let’s go somewhere cool and explore.”

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 1st response would be ignoring most of the statement easiest to do

If she insist ill go with great choice now you can spend more time with me

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's going to do whatever she wants to do. You're both 21 and it's only a matter of time.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women go on these trips to "see the countryside" and "experience life" and "witness other cultures" and " just let loose" and "girl time"

Reality: women go on these trips to get ****ed. And they do, almost always. I knew two virgins who went on trips abroad for one week during college and BOTH lost their virginity. One had a long term boyfriend of 2 years and didn't **** him, ever. But ****ed the first hunk in Spain that came along talkin that sweet Spanglish.

Add on top this is NA...brother that ***** gon **** someone.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women go on these trips to "see the countryside" and "experience life" and "witness other cultures" and " just let loose" and "girl time"

Reality: women go on these trips to get ****ed. And they do, almost always. I knew two virgins who went on trips abroad for one week during college and BOTH lost their virginity. One had a long term boyfriend of 2 years and didn't **** him, ever. But ****ed the first hunk in Spain that came along talkin that sweet Spanglish.

Add on top this is NA...brother that ***** gon **** someone.
Yeah but she told him she wouldn't do anything like that LOL

She then got annoyed, going down the route of 'I wouldn't do anything bad', 'if i were to go it would just be for a good time with the girls'.

OP, Im not trying to make fun of you dude but I'm just laughing because I've been in that situation and a lot of us older guys have been in that situation as well. When a chick says something like that, especially a young one, there is a high chance of her doing something and it "just happened".

I remember a very long time ago my first girlfriend told me she was going on a camping trip with her girls and I had a feeling there was going to be guys there so i told her i didnt like it and she got so pissed at me telling me that nothing like that would EVER happen and how dare I even think of her doing something behind my back. Down the line, I found out that was a huge lie. Ahh Young me.

R

Ranger

If she wanted culture she would go to Pompeii and visit the ruins. Or to Angkor Wat in Thailand.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months now. we're incredibly close, have met and spent alot of time with each other's families etc (we're both 21).
Today when we were talking, she brought up the fact that some of her friends had asked her to go to Amsterdam with them. She then said "but I said no, I don't think you would be happy with me going anyway", I replied "yeah, I probably wouldn't be". She then got annoyed, going down the route of 'I wouldn't do anything bad', 'if i were to go it would just be for a good time with the girls'.

Now, I've done all of that stuff a few years ago before getting into a relationship; including Amsterdam and everything that comes with it. I told her that the reason I would be unhappy with her going is that I know what the place is. It's not the 'city of culture' that some people seem to think it is. It's an adult's playground of legalised drugs, prostitution, partying, and everything else, and that even though i'm confident she wouldn't do anything bad, I fail to understand why you would want to go to a place like that when you have no intention of taking part in any of that stuff, especially when in a relationship.

In fact, She was actually with me literally just a week ago when my friend's asked the EXACT same thing, to go to Amsterdam with them. I turned it down, purely due to the fact that i'm in a relationship and I feel like it wouldn't be appropriate.

How can she be upset with that explanation, especially considering that I turned down the exact same invitation.
Amsterdam is garbage for women, and certainly not the centre of culture she’s trying to make it out to be.

But it is a magnet for people who want to fvck around. Your gf won’t find Amsterdam appealing, but it will be a stepping stone to other more girl wh0ring friendly places like cancun and punta cana.

Your days are numbered with this girl, but as you’re both 21 this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Keep seeing girls while she’s going on her “cultural tour” of Amsterdam.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amsterdam is garbage for women, and certainly not the centre of culture she’s trying to make it out to be.

But it is a magnet for people who want to fvck around. Your gf won’t find Amsterdam appealing, but it will be a stepping stone to other more girl wh0ring friendly places like cancun and punta cana.

Your days are numbered with this girl, but as you’re both 21 this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Keep seeing girls while she’s going on her “cultural tour” of Amsterdam.
It is a cultural tour if she tries men of different cultures :p

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what the more I think about it the more I think say whatever the fvck you want. You guys are 21 stats say you won't get married. Tell her whatever the fvck you want, honestly. Live your life right now bro, experience is the best learning device.

If it were me I would have said yes to the original trip. I would have gone with her and done some weird kinky **** in NA with her. But in your situation since you already turned it down I would tell her no, she cannot go. See if your frame is strong enough...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend that YOU go to Amsterdam on your own, and then go "window shopping" where the cost of the pvssy parking meter is 50 EUR per 15 minutes (maybe the going rate for prime white women is a bit less now, but that was the price of the top-level talent when I was a regular there years ago ;)). When your gal asks you what you did, just say that you just "hung around". :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed. While there is some disco nightlife where hunky Dutch men (they are Nordic and the tallest men in the world) hang out for tourisluts, the real nightlife there is marijuana (and harder, illegal stuff) - something in the age of the burgeoning legalization of weed is becoming obsolete - and the world's oldest nightlife. Women that walk around the Red Light Districts (there are 2, LOL) see scantily clad, sexually very available women and horny men that are willing to part with some cash; while there is a certain shock value (and for some a window into a possible future profession), I can't see why gals would go there instead of more conventional "cool" places.

R

Ranger

Agreed. While there is some disco nightlife where hunky Dutch men (they are Nordic and the tallest men in the world) hang out for tourisluts, the real nightlife there is marijuana (and harder, illegal stuff) - something in the age of the burgeoning legalization of weed is becoming obsolete - and the world's oldest nightlife. Women that walk around the Red Light Districts (there are 2, LOL) see scantily clad, sexually very available women and horny men that are willing to part with some cash; while there is a certain shock value (and for some a window into a possible future profession), I can't see why gals would go there instead of more conventional "cool" places.
It’s a dik excursion. Complete anonymity. No comebacks and rock solid plausible deniability. Here today, gone tomorrow. It never really happened.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well this is the issue, because if she can't see the logic in that point of view then what? because that's going to lead to worse things down the road. More disagreements, worse situations. This girl is 99% perfect, and we're deep into this relationship now. Hell, I hang out with her dad and help her sister prep for law school.
I get that too, you're infatuated, so you see her as pretty dam well perfect. She may or may not be in reality. What I've learned over the years and I wish I had someone to fill me in on this when I was younger, women hide a lot of sh*t. The perfect her, the one she wants you to see, she'd never do anything while there on vacation. She would go, observe, maybe have a couple of drinks and come back to you and tell you all about everything that went on.

Women, sometimes guys too, but more usually women, they have another side, the side that would go there, get hammered in more ways than one and come back and pretend like nothing happened. See, she still sees you as a viable mate, as useful, as a future paycheck with a pair of legs. I'd like to say that women are not devious but most are. She still sees you as a useful piece of her world and she's not going to give up on that easily. Loyalty, holding fast to her word, that kind of stuff is not in her credo. Make no mistake about it, she wants to go, she wants you to be ok with it and encourage her to go. She may not end up going this time but make no mistake about this as well, she'll resent you for it. Not because you did anything wrong but because you didn't go along with her bullsh*t.

There are women out there that could truly be relationship material but they are exceedingly rare. And from those rare ones, you have to get to them early. If she gets railed out too early by too many guys, she'll be ruined and part of the majority who are not relationship material ever. So from that vast minority of women who are relationship material, subtract a good deal more who are ruined before they can even get in a real relationship.

I don't want to burst your bubble because you really care about this woman but I suppose a healthy dose of reality might help you to get some perspective about your "perfect" mate.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna fvck your girlfriend so good ! :love::whistle:

You are going to have to roll with the punches. Let her go fvck, just tell her that you intend on having a good time yourself with or without her.

She is trying to MOG you by going to a dope place. So you could reMOG by going to a cooler place while she's gone. Childish but true.

If I was you I would just meditate on modesty for a while and let her let get her G-spot scratched by my fingers. If all is well she will be back with you after.