Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend wanted to go to Amsterdam.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I wanna take a month in Amsterdam! They have lots of nice toys for old boys...and ho's too.
That would be a nice plan for a day without her.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I really do not think at all she is the type to throw **** tests at me deliberately (unless women sometimes do it unconsciously?)
All women sh1t test. Consciously and subconsciously. They admit it if you ask them the right way.

Also, am I the only one who thinks international travel alone when you're in a relationship is a clear sign of waning interest and/or disrespect? Why on earth would you not want to travel with the person you supposedly love? I get maybe taking a weekend away from each other to see family or friends. But I feel like if you're "adventuring", as women put it, why wouldn't you want to do that with your partner? I guess the young and with the girlfriends thing make sense... I dunno

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, am I the only one who thinks international travel alone when you're in a relationship is a clear sign of waning interest and/or disrespect? Why on earth would you not want to travel with the person you supposedly love? I get maybe taking a weekend away from each other to see family or friends. But I feel like if you're "adventuring", as women put it, why wouldn't you want to do that with your partner? I guess the young and with the girlfriends thing make sense... I dunno
This

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months now. we're incredibly close, have met and spent alot of time with each other's families etc
Last girlfriend I had was on vacation with her boyfriend of 8 months, I fvcked her in their hotel room while the guy was drinking at the bar. Do you even know what kind of orgies await these women that travel to places? It's wild, and they all are either married happily have children and stuff, or have boyfriends and planning to get married, but they all slvts and love getting fvcked too.

It's called a vacation romance, some dude will fvck your girlfriend, and you will never find out about it, unless she decides to dump you for your beta behavior when you keep calling and messaging her, trying to find out if she's fvcking already or not.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one tell me she and her bestie were planning a ocean cruise somewhere, they weren't sure where yet. I said whatever, just keep in mind you may have trouble getting back in this house when you come back.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If she wanted to go on any other kind of vacation then I'd be entirely cool with that. but that place is purely sex and drugs.
You don’t think she can find drugs and sex anywhere else except Amsterdam? Is she allowed to go to New York and hang out with Wall Street millionaires? Is she allowed to go to Los Angeles and hang out with a 25 Year old Brad Pitts? Is she allowed to go to Hong Kong where men will give $10,000 for one night?

Come on bro, if not Amsterdam it will be 20 other places. You can’t control anything except yourself.