She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
True story.Frame is lost.
In the end she will go...
Time to man up and spin plates.
Bro this is making no sense.How can she be upset with that explanation, especially considering that I turned down the exact same invitation.
Bro this is making no sense.
If I was her, I would say “can you give me the list of countries I’m allowed to visit when I’m in relationship.”
This is a feminine rationalization from the feminine imperative. In relationships people go on trips and explore adventures together.Bro this is making no sense.
If I was her, I would say “can you give me the list of countries I’m allowed to visit when I’m in relationship.”
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Yeah but she told him she wouldn't do anything like that LOLWomen go on these trips to "see the countryside" and "experience life" and "witness other cultures" and " just let loose" and "girl time"
Reality: women go on these trips to get ****ed. And they do, almost always. I knew two virgins who went on trips abroad for one week during college and BOTH lost their virginity. One had a long term boyfriend of 2 years and didn't **** him, ever. But ****ed the first hunk in Spain that came along talkin that sweet Spanglish.
Add on top this is NA...brother that ***** gon **** someone.
She then got annoyed, going down the route of 'I wouldn't do anything bad', 'if i were to go it would just be for a good time with the girls'.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Amsterdam is garbage for women, and certainly not the centre of culture she’s trying to make it out to be.I've been with my girlfriend for 8 months now. we're incredibly close, have met and spent alot of time with each other's families etc (we're both 21).
Today when we were talking, she brought up the fact that some of her friends had asked her to go to Amsterdam with them. She then said "but I said no, I don't think you would be happy with me going anyway", I replied "yeah, I probably wouldn't be". She then got annoyed, going down the route of 'I wouldn't do anything bad', 'if i were to go it would just be for a good time with the girls'.
Now, I've done all of that stuff a few years ago before getting into a relationship; including Amsterdam and everything that comes with it. I told her that the reason I would be unhappy with her going is that I know what the place is. It's not the 'city of culture' that some people seem to think it is. It's an adult's playground of legalised drugs, prostitution, partying, and everything else, and that even though i'm confident she wouldn't do anything bad, I fail to understand why you would want to go to a place like that when you have no intention of taking part in any of that stuff, especially when in a relationship.
In fact, She was actually with me literally just a week ago when my friend's asked the EXACT same thing, to go to Amsterdam with them. I turned it down, purely due to the fact that i'm in a relationship and I feel like it wouldn't be appropriate.
How can she be upset with that explanation, especially considering that I turned down the exact same invitation.
It is a cultural tour if she tries men of different culturesAmsterdam is garbage for women, and certainly not the centre of culture she’s trying to make it out to be.
But it is a magnet for people who want to fvck around. Your gf won’t find Amsterdam appealing, but it will be a stepping stone to other more girl wh0ring friendly places like cancun and punta cana.
Your days are numbered with this girl, but as you’re both 21 this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Keep seeing girls while she’s going on her “cultural tour” of Amsterdam.
Well, she is going to see some "eruptions".If she wanted culture she would go to Pompeii and visit the ruins.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
LolWell, she is going to see some "eruptions".![]()
Agreed. While there is some disco nightlife where hunky Dutch men (they are Nordic and the tallest men in the world) hang out for tourisluts, the real nightlife there is marijuana (and harder, illegal stuff) - something in the age of the burgeoning legalization of weed is becoming obsolete - and the world's oldest nightlife. Women that walk around the Red Light Districts (there are 2, LOL) see scantily clad, sexually very available women and horny men that are willing to part with some cash; while there is a certain shock value (and for some a window into a possible future profession), I can't see why gals would go there instead of more conventional "cool" places.Amsterdam is garbage for women, and certainly not the centre of culture she’s trying to make it out to be.
But it is a magnet for people who want to fvck around. Your gf won’t find Amsterdam appealing, but it will be a stepping stone to other more girl wh0ring friendly places like cancun and punta cana.
Your days are numbered with this girl, but as you’re both 21 this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Keep seeing girls while she’s going on her “cultural tour” of Amsterdam.
It’s a dik excursion. Complete anonymity. No comebacks and rock solid plausible deniability. Here today, gone tomorrow. It never really happened.Agreed. While there is some disco nightlife where hunky Dutch men (they are Nordic and the tallest men in the world) hang out for tourisluts, the real nightlife there is marijuana (and harder, illegal stuff) - something in the age of the burgeoning legalization of weed is becoming obsolete - and the world's oldest nightlife. Women that walk around the Red Light Districts (there are 2, LOL) see scantily clad, sexually very available women and horny men that are willing to part with some cash; while there is a certain shock value (and for some a window into a possible future profession), I can't see why gals would go there instead of more conventional "cool" places.
I get that too, you're infatuated, so you see her as pretty dam well perfect. She may or may not be in reality. What I've learned over the years and I wish I had someone to fill me in on this when I was younger, women hide a lot of sh*t. The perfect her, the one she wants you to see, she'd never do anything while there on vacation. She would go, observe, maybe have a couple of drinks and come back to you and tell you all about everything that went on.Yeah well this is the issue, because if she can't see the logic in that point of view then what? because that's going to lead to worse things down the road. More disagreements, worse situations. This girl is 99% perfect, and we're deep into this relationship now. Hell, I hang out with her dad and help her sister prep for law school.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.