Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend struggling/causing havoc AGAIN!

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has an implant. It's given her PMSD, long story short she pretty much has constant pms with no let up.

It's causing havoc with her body and hormones. Doctor advised her to get it out ASAP. She was initially against it. It's clear she should have had it out a long time ago.

She had another appointment today to get it removed. She has to wait another month.

Her Dad's selling his house temporarily moving in with her. Totally fine by me. He's getting the brunt of it. Haha I asked him to come fishing with me the other day for a couple of hours to clear his head, his eyes lit up, she told him he had too much work to do regarding the move and basically forbid him from going!!! Haha can you imagine!

Anyways she's helping him pack up his house, put his stuff into storage, and get her house ready for him.

She's getting completely overwhelmed. To be fair logistically it's not difficult and a clear mind would make this simple. Not where she is unfortunately and she's becoming a wreck mentally and it's taking its toll physically.

Kinda feel sorry for her dad. He's a people pleaser, the nicest of the nice guys and he's getting eaten alive.

She's been occasionally throwing **** at me. Like tonight casually talking on the phone got moody (it was kinda funny litrerally there was zero reason, she couldn't even make up a bull**** excuse).

I'm busy building a business , making money hustling and have quite a few of my own things on at the moment. So not massive amounts of time to help out. Been doing what I can, going to help out all this weekend.

She's stressed out to **** and has become a little difficult.

Nothing major. I genuinely want to support her and be there for her (helping mini satan is proving difficult at times).

100% she's worth it. Over the last year or so she's shown me exactly who she is. Definitely without a doubt a woman I want to continue to invest in and that I can see a future with.

Just need to weather this storm.

Personally I'm on the up. My life is pretty peachy, I'm getting things done , looking good and feeling great. I want to support her when she's having a rough time.

She's also displaying dread. I know she's feeling a lil uneasy about my female clients (although not saying anything), she was getting funny about my Alexa the other day (lol), made a comment about a female shop worker being my *****, we were also watching a film the other day where this guy goes on a mission to get his wife that was sold into slavery, she said " that's so not you, you would forget about me in a heartbeat and start a new hareem" (perhaps some truth in that hahaha).

All goofy stuff. She's feeling pretty down about herself. Love her to bits, genuinely want to give her a restbite, I'd love to take her away but I can't have days off or any time away from my business right now .

I want to be there for her through this. What I can't do though is pander to some of her insanely though. So at times it's proving difficult.

Advise on how to weather this storm and try to lift her up ?

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have let her solve her own problems. Unless she asks you for advice don't try and be captain save a hoe. It's hard not to when you are that close to her, but she will not respect you if you try to do it especially if it's continuously.

Be there for her when she needs advice, and let her talk and just empathize with her. If you try to fix her problems it will end up driving a wedge between you and will create a downward spiral that is hard to get out of.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..she is your girl...pretty simple for me,,,if you cannot be bothered with her,,,she will remember you were'nt there for her during a difficult time.