Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend push pulling

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys so recently my girlfriend has been acting a little odd Lulz... says she loves me buys lots of gifts for me etc: but she's starting to use the push pull technique on me.. now I handle this s**t really well.. I haven't been chasing her or anything. And will continue do so if she doesn't pull her head in. Can anyone just give me some tips to help me along the way??

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc unfortunately yes.. she might be BPD. I don't know how I've improved myself greatly since coming here and listening to all the awesome advice been 3 years now I think

Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 you don't have to believe me it doesn't bother me. But I will not sit here and be accused of being a troll when I'm not. I've been a active member here for a few years and a contributing one. Oh did I forget to mention I only seem to attract BPDs as me and @sazc we're conversating about. Does that answer your question? Have you ever dated one? Do you not know that they move very fast? Or do you have no experience on the matter and jump the gun as soon as you think you clue on to something? Jeez I'd hate to be your girlfriend lol.. and don't take this as offensive I'm not trying to offend you just make you see it clearly from the right angle :)

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 i was actually going to ask you that? Why do i do it over and over again when I know I'm just going to get the same result? It's like I'm meeting the same damn person in a different body? I'm starting to think I'm BPD myself

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 your known for giving very good advice on sosauve and I admire that. I really dig deep into your answers because I learn alot from your wisdom. So I kinda got excited and relieved when I received your notification.... only to find I was being called a troll.. now that was disappointing.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 I was molested when I was younger would that cause BPD? Anyways enough about me I think we both found the answer to that question together. So perhaps you could answer my original question together? It would make my day.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaaaat...?

First off... there's a lot of "Oh she's BPD oh she's ABC" goin' on on this forum. My question is how tf do you mofos know who's got what disorder. Simply because they seem to do this or that. It's like WebMD for personality disorders over here. Everyone's got everything lmao. But hey... maybe you're right. Idk sh!t about disorders so I'll leave it up to you guys.

@niceguytoalphamale breh... you should've kept that one to yourself. Some things are just better left unsaid, you know? It's not too late to edit that there comment. Also, the DJ status on your profile means nothing... it's just a gold star sticker you get from posting a certain number of times.

Anyways, to your original post... there's not much to say. She's playing games. You're good at not playing her games. Keep doing that. Don't get attached. I don't suspect that a girl who actually wanted to be your girlfriend would be playing games. Maybe you're misinterpreting because sometimes she responds a little slow because she has stuff to do? Iono mane. Ride the wave, bail if it starts crashing. Situation doesn't sound that serious.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, to your original post... there's not much to say. She's playing games. You're good at not playing her games. Keep doing that. Don't get attached. I don't suspect that a girl who actually wanted to be your girlfriend would be playing games. Maybe you're misinterpreting because sometimes she responds a little slow because she has stuff to do? Iono mane. Ride the wave, bail if it starts crashing. Situation doesn't sound that serious.
I like this thinking.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop feeding the trolls or you’re gonna get another spaz with 6,000 posts in less than a year

The more you respond to their attention wh0ring the more you encourage them and take away help that can be benefitting real posters.

So tired of what they’re turning this place into.. I’m sure we’re all getting tired of being trolled by sloots in real life then we come here to get trolled some more by either fake or argumentative posters.