"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girlfriend push pulling

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hi guys so recently my girlfriend has been acting a little odd Lulz... says she loves me buys lots of gifts for me etc: but she's starting to use the push pull technique on me.. now I handle this s**t really well.. I haven't been chasing her or anything. And will continue do so if she doesn't pull her head in. Can anyone just give me some tips to help me along the way??
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@sazc unfortunately yes.. she might be BPD. I don't know how I've improved myself greatly since coming here and listening to all the awesome advice been 3 years now I think
 
Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@LARaiders85 you don't have to believe me it doesn't bother me. But I will not sit here and be accused of being a troll when I'm not. I've been a active member here for a few years and a contributing one. Oh did I forget to mention I only seem to attract BPDs as me and @sazc we're conversating about. Does that answer your question? Have you ever dated one? Do you not know that they move very fast? Or do you have no experience on the matter and jump the gun as soon as you think you clue on to something? Jeez I'd hate to be your girlfriend lol.. and don't take this as offensive I'm not trying to offend you just make you see it clearly from the right angle :)
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@LARaiders85 i was actually going to ask you that? Why do i do it over and over again when I know I'm just going to get the same result? It's like I'm meeting the same damn person in a different body? I'm starting to think I'm BPD myself
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@LARaiders85 your known for giving very good advice on sosauve and I admire that. I really dig deep into your answers because I learn alot from your wisdom. So I kinda got excited and relieved when I received your notification.... only to find I was being called a troll.. now that was disappointing.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@LARaiders85 I was molested when I was younger would that cause BPD? Anyways enough about me I think we both found the answer to that question together. So perhaps you could answer my original question together? It would make my day.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Whaaaat...?

First off... there's a lot of "Oh she's BPD oh she's ABC" goin' on on this forum. My question is how tf do you mofos know who's got what disorder. Simply because they seem to do this or that. It's like WebMD for personality disorders over here. Everyone's got everything lmao. But hey... maybe you're right. Idk sh!t about disorders so I'll leave it up to you guys.

@niceguytoalphamale breh... you should've kept that one to yourself. Some things are just better left unsaid, you know? It's not too late to edit that there comment. Also, the DJ status on your profile means nothing... it's just a gold star sticker you get from posting a certain number of times.

Anyways, to your original post... there's not much to say. She's playing games. You're good at not playing her games. Keep doing that. Don't get attached. I don't suspect that a girl who actually wanted to be your girlfriend would be playing games. Maybe you're misinterpreting because sometimes she responds a little slow because she has stuff to do? Iono mane. Ride the wave, bail if it starts crashing. Situation doesn't sound that serious.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Anyways, to your original post... there's not much to say. She's playing games. You're good at not playing her games. Keep doing that. Don't get attached. I don't suspect that a girl who actually wanted to be your girlfriend would be playing games. Maybe you're misinterpreting because sometimes she responds a little slow because she has stuff to do? Iono mane. Ride the wave, bail if it starts crashing. Situation doesn't sound that serious.
I like this thinking.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Stop feeding the trolls or you’re gonna get another spaz with 6,000 posts in less than a year

The more you respond to their attention wh0ring the more you encourage them and take away help that can be benefitting real posters.

So tired of what they’re turning this place into.. I’m sure we’re all getting tired of being trolled by sloots in real life then we come here to get trolled some more by either fake or argumentative posters.
 
Top